Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

embarrassing mate

embarrassing mate

Old Apr 6th 2004, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default embarrassing mate

I thought we could all do with some cheering up so here's a picture of my mate sh*tfaced at a rugby 7's game. As you can see, he's done something entirely humourous with some small rugby balls
Attached Thumbnails embarrassing mate-gooseboy.jpg  

Last edited by wombatboy; Apr 6th 2004 at 6:57 am.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 7:50 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default That's funny

That's funny.

Both pointing in different directions hahaha
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:01 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: embarrassing mate

Originally posted by wombatboy
I thought we could all do with some cheering up so here's a picture of my mate sh*tfaced at a rugby 7's game. As you can see, he's done something entirely humourous with some small rugby balls
Ahhhhhhhh...she's lovely........like Marylin Monroe:scared: :scared:

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:02 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Would be even funnier down is pants :scared:

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:06 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Pants down

Haha
Pants down I don't know whether I would really like to see that :scared:
Old Apr 7th 2004, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default as my dad would say

rugby is a game played by men with odd shaped balls.
Old Apr 7th 2004, 3:20 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

He should have no problem getting a job with the footy show.
Tell me why do some men like to dress up as women - what is the attraction to donning some boobs? You see some normally well balanced men - turning into giggling school boys if it's got anything to do with Breasts..... and farting is the other one (mind you I can out fart hubby! - which annoys him, he hates to be beaten at anything( I hate people farting - so the only way to stop him - is out fart him when he starts) .. but he can out burp me .. I can't burp on command, but he can .. annoys the hell out of me ) .. ahh welcome to our upperclass household you can hear us for miles.

I see I've given too much personal info away
Old Apr 7th 2004, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Ceri
..... and farting is the other one (mind you I can out fart hubby! - which annoys him, he hates to be beaten at anything( I hate people farting - so the only way to stop him - is out fart him when he starts) .. but he can out burp me .. I can't burp on command, but he can .. annoys the hell out of me ) .. ahh welcome to our upperclass household you can hear us for miles.

LOL!!!! You are a top bird Ceri!
My family are terrible - we used to have burping contests. Anyway, one year my nana won at chrismtas with quite formidable volume and pitch.

Yeah - the footy show audience scares me ..... not one of them have a neck.
Old Apr 7th 2004, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ceri
He should have no problem getting a job with the footy show.
Tell me why do some men like to dress up as women - what is the attraction to donning some boobs? You see some normally well balanced men - turning into giggling school boys if it's got anything to do with Breasts..... and farting is the other one (mind you I can out fart hubby! - which annoys him, he hates to be beaten at anything( I hate people farting - so the only way to stop him - is out fart him when he starts) .. but he can out burp me .. I can't burp on command, but he can .. annoys the hell out of me ) .. ahh welcome to our upperclass household you can hear us for miles.

Old Apr 7th 2004, 4:34 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

Personal no way it part of the family and our life burping and farting.
I knew someone who farts like hell my goooooddddd.