Embarased!!

Old May 7th 2004, 6:26 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough
Default Embarased!!

Got to tell someone this embarassing tale to exorcise the memory!!

I just came home from work on the bus for the first time in years. (car in garage). I sat on those seats near the back that face the back row, and as the bus droned up the hill through rush hour taffic I put my head against the window and fell asleep (hard week).

Opened my eyes and all the back row of the packed bus were trying so hard not to laugh I thought they were gonna bust! Weird I thought and snuggled back into the window! Hold on! You dont snuggle into a window........I'd moved from the window to a rather large lady sat next to me and was resting my head just above her ample bosom! And yup! I drooled!!

I tried to pretend I was still asleep and moved back t the window, at which point the lady tapped me on the shoulder, and in all innocence said, "I'd rather you stayed awake, you made me damp!" The back row p*ssed themseves and I had to sit facing them the rest of the journey.

I'm shamed, but cant help laughing at myself. What a plank!

Anyway, the weekend can only get better.

Have a good one everyone!

Old May 7th 2004, 6:27 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

how the hell do you spell embarrassed????
Old May 7th 2004, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Embarased!!

PMSL!!!!
what a great story, really made me chuckle!
have a great weekend
Rach x
Old May 7th 2004, 6:38 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by loose
Got to tell someone this embarassing tale to exorcise the memory!!

I just came home from work on the bus for the first time in years. (car in garage). I sat on those seats near the back that face the back row, and as the bus droned up the hill through rush hour taffic I put my head against the window and fell asleep (hard week).

Opened my eyes and all the back row of the packed bus were trying so hard not to laugh I thought they were gonna bust! Weird I thought and snuggled back into the window! Hold on! You dont snuggle into a window........I'd moved from the window to a rather large lady sat next to me and was resting my head just above her ample bosom! And yup! I drooled!!

I tried to pretend I was still asleep and moved back t the window, at which point the lady tapped me on the shoulder, and in all innocence said, "I'd rather you stayed awake, you made me damp!" The back row p*ssed themseves and I had to sit facing them the rest of the journey.

I'm shamed, but cant help laughing at myself. What a plank!

Anyway, the weekend can only get better.

Have a good one everyone!

Great story loose, made me and hubby have a good laugh!

Lisa x
Old May 7th 2004, 6:41 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

"I'd rather you stayed awake, you made me damp!"
I've never had a woman say this to me. What's your secret?
Old May 7th 2004, 6:41 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!!!!!!
Old May 7th 2004, 6:59 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

how the hell do you spell embarrassed????

It's spelt right above!

And OMG, thats so funny, I must admit I'd be having a bit of a grin at your expense if I'd seen you there too
Old May 7th 2004, 7:37 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

"I'd rather you stayed awake, you made me damp!"
Story of my life nowadays

G
Old May 7th 2004, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Don't knock it!

Could be years before it happens again - maybe never - YOU GOT A FREE PERVE!!!!
Old May 7th 2004, 7:46 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

LMFAO just choked on me cider lol
Old May 7th 2004, 7:46 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

LMFAO just choked on me cider lol
Old May 7th 2004, 7:49 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as this topic is being read by many people, and I don't want to start a new one, and this ones allready off topic..... lol

Can somebody tell me why pounds is shortened to lbs?
I was making some slice thing just then, with an old Aussie cooking book, and came across lbs which I had to look up...
Now, I know I'll forget again soon, so if someone tells me why this is so, I might remember!!
Oh, and also 'oz'?

Thanks
Old May 7th 2004, 8:00 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by Simone82
Seeing as this topic is being read by many people, and I don't want to start a new one, and this ones allready off topic..... lol

I was making some slice thing just then, with an old Aussie cooking book, and came across lbs which I had to look up...
Now, I know I'll forget again soon, so if someone tells me why this is so, I might remember!!
Oh, and also 'oz'?

Thanks

OOO!!! I know this one

Its because the latin word for 'pound' (weight) is 'libra' & for some reason when its talked about in weight, we abbreviate the latin & not the english word!!

The old Italian currency (lira) comes from the same word.

pondo is the latin word for pound (money)

IE: libra pondo = pound in weight

Da-dah!
Old May 7th 2004, 8:02 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Simone82
Thanks
The origin is in the Latin word libra, which could mean both balance scales (hence the symbol for the astrological sign Libra, which was named after a constellation that was thought to resemble scales) and also a pound weight, for which the full expression was libra pondo, the second word being the origin of 'pound'.
Old May 7th 2004, 8:02 pm
Reticent Member

she'llberight is an unknown quantity at this point

If it makes you feel better loose, I bet you've just lived many a male fantasy - burying oneself into a strangers cleavage - so be strong, be proud, be sure never to get on a bus again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.