Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

email address needed please!

email address needed please!

Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default email address needed please!

does anyone know the email address i would use to find out if i have a case officer yet?Thanks for any info you can give.The wait is getting harder so any little thing i can find out helps me feel one step closer :scared:
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: email address needed please!

Originally Posted by upthehammers
does anyone know the email address i would use to find out if i have a case officer yet?Thanks for any info you can give.The wait is getting harder so any little thing i can find out helps me feel one step closer :scared:

personally i wouldnt, cos i'm one of those that think if you hassle you'll be put to the bottom of the pile!!

i only say this cos someone i know worked in a similar environment and she used to do it to impatient peeps!! you know who you are

good luck though if you do get through! were about the same time scale, ours was acknowledged 14th feb!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the e-mail address [email protected]

However I think you may be a bit early for a CO. It usually takes at least three months before you hear anythng and you've only been waiting two. So don't be too disappointed if it's not the answer you are looking for.

Also be aware that the more time DIMA spend answering calls and replying to e-mails the less time they have for dealing with visa applications.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 5:21 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

I emailed 27th March to see what region we are in . They mailed me back on 18th April with this.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail in relation to applying for skilled migration to
Australia.

Please note that due to the large number of applications currently received
by this office, the Department is unable to provide progress reports
regarding the processing of your application.

For information on current processing times of applications, please refer
to the Department’s website at:

http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/skilled/post_lodgmnt/proc_timefrms.htm#pt

If your application is within these timeframes, we are unable to provide
any further response to your query.

Your case officer will contact you if any further information is required.

Kind Regards,

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre

So I think you will probably get the same

Last edited by glennandkate; Apr 21st 2006 at 5:23 pm. Reason: SENT TO SOON....
Old Apr 21st 2006, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Max&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to allMax&Ozzy is a name known to all

Hi everyone,

I know how you feel as I've only just been there myself. We submitted at the beginning of Nov and got our visa's about 3 weeks ago now. I was so frustrated about not knowing what's going on and this certainly wasn't a case of 'no news is good news', as it drives you nuts. What I would just say is that just like everyone kept saying, it really does take about 4 months until you next hear from them, but you will and then things just fall into place.
And, if I have just one bit of learnt advice to offer, as strange as this might sound to you, enjoy this calm period you have. Once that email arrives it effectively kick starts you into a frenzy of high stress things to do and what was first seen as distant suddenly bears over you like a huge thing.

It's all great fun, but once they say yes it's also, actually, really quite serious.

Graham
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Max&Ozzy]
Never thought of it like that - great analogy
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Angela Marie]
Originally Posted by Max&Ozzy
Never thought of it like that - great analogy
thank you for all your replies and advice i think i will just sit tight for a while.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

NOOOOOO :scared: don't do it you'll get put back!! I know i'd do it if I was a DIMIA sorter outer
Old Apr 21st 2006, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SBUK
NOOOOOO :scared: don't do it you'll get put back!! I know i'd do it if I was a DIMIA sorter outer
you keep appearing on my threads i think you no something i dont.i will take your advice but i have already emailed them once to ask if my meds arrived ok.Do you think i will go backwards now or do you think they will forgive me :scared:
Old Apr 21st 2006, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Youre DOOMED!!! only kiddin' ...you're the site's guinea pigs..everyone is waiting to see if anything is gonna happen keep it up kid! give em hell!