Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ELECTRICIANS or tradesman everybody read

ELECTRICIANS or tradesman everybody read

Old Jan 31st 2003, 4:34 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Got a mate who's moved to Adelaide(whoopee) & he bought an electrical business from an expat who was moving home after 9 years coz his wife was missing her mum (Ahhhhh-give the malt a dry slap,Frank Butcher style).He has many a customer saying that they've been waiting for a Spark/plumber/brickie etc for months even years.Seems that British reliability is appreciated out there-if you say Tuesday,you mean the following one,not 2 years 4 months Tuesday.
I have no worries finding work out there,but I'm sticking me tools in the shipping container so I'll be forced to have a coupla months minimum off anyway(my kit consists of a fine selection of hammers & thermos).

Been told to avoid the mines/bush (oo-er)unless that's in your background,as it is a bit harsh-besides,you leave yer Sheila at home for weeks at at time in a new country,she's gonna get a bit peeved!

I suggest that you get your visa anyway (a J.I.B apprenticeship means you're deffo in),then get out there pronto,it's a new country with lots of old people with mattresses that need looking under while yer mate keeps 'em talking !!

BB-I may be rough,But I'm slow with it
Old Jan 31st 2003, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

we 're going to adelaide
ask your mate if he needs any subby air con guys'

cheers

richard

hairy arsed 'n proud!!
Old Feb 1st 2003, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi the best website my husband is a joiner is this you cn select the region the trade and they will email you jobs and you can get a feel for the work. http://jobsearch.gov.au/jobseeker_fi...e=0&TextOnly=0

We wen went to Aus at Christmas there was alot more work on the East coast as they are developing alot along there. Perth was slower.

Hope this helps you all

Carrianne