Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Electrical goods

Electrical goods

Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

skoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant future
Default Electrical goods

Hi all was just wondering on my sky hd box? is it going to work over in Oz or is it a completly different setup over there? Sorry if this is a silly question but i dont even know if they have sky over there. Not that i'm planning on watching as much tv over there
Old Feb 5th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all
Default Re: Electrical goods

Originally Posted by skoots76
Hi all was just wondering on my sky hd box? is it going to work over in Oz or is it a completly different setup over there? Sorry if this is a silly question but i dont even know if they have sky over there. Not that i'm planning on watching as much tv over there
They do have sky, named foxtel, the box and the control is the same as the uk's but i do not know if your uk box would work.
You would not need it anyway, as when you subscribe they give you your box, dish, remote etc.
All thought it is sky, its not as good as the uk, most programs are old, and they often keep repeating them. but its better than nothing.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrical goods

it won't.
But they install with the same sort of offers, free installation and stuff, plus you got that box now that can record and pause tv and all that, called IQ.
No point bringing the UK one.