Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

El Nino Over - Rain on the way?????

Wikiposts

El Nino Over - Rain on the way?????

Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:22 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: El Nino Over - Rain on the way?????

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Every dam day for the last two weeks eh? I see what you did there...

S
No hiding fro you Swervo, that's for sure.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:26 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
No hiding fro you Swervo, that's for sure.
From me or for me? I'm not a stalker you know!

S
Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:45 pm
Account Closed

From me or for me? I'm not a stalker you know!

S
You're not?

Damn!

Old Mar 8th 2007, 2:47 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

You're not?

Damn!

No. Well, not after all that restraining order business... That was a nasty affair for all involved

S
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

No. Well, not after all that restraining order business... That was a nasty affair for all involved

S
ROFL...I knew it!

Last edited by iPom; Mar 8th 2007 at 3:09 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:03 pm
has lost The Game

ROFL...I knew it! :P
Ooops... I've said too much

S
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:10 pm
Account Closed

Ooops... I've said too much

S
Well it sounds like it could be even more exciting than the mad beautician and your narrow escape. Tell me over a beer.
I swear, if that lens hasn't come in by next Friday I'm just going to come down to the city and buy the damn thing in town...
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:19 pm
has lost The Game

Well it sounds like it could be even more exciting than the mad beautician and your narrow escape. Tell me over a beer.
I swear, if that lens hasn't come in by next Friday I'm just going to come down to the city and buy the damn thing in town...
Oh, well, you can give it another couple of weeks after that - I'm away for two weeks after next friday.

Of course that won't stop me posting loads of drivel whilst I'm away. I don't think I could live without BE now...

S
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

Hope it's a nice trip... (ie - not work)

I don't think I could live without your drivel on BE either.

Oh, that's not what you meant, is it?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:35 pm
has lost The Game

Hope it's a nice trip... (ie - not work)

I don't think I could live without your drivel on BE either.

Oh, that's not what you meant, is it?
It should be pretty pleasurable - Just heading back to Leicester for a week on the piss with my mates, then off to see my brother and then several days with my folks in Dorset, then back again. Angling to live nocturnally, so there shouldn't bee too much jet slag to contend with.

I'm always up for a beer - and it osunds like you coud do with one too - Will be coming up to the mountains next month for my mates housewarming party, thought it is only middle mountans, not the top ones like you. I also wanted to do a spot of house hunting - I gather there's a place on a corner lot going for a song?

S
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:29 pm
Account Closed

Back to the UK? cool! Have fun.

You seriously want to house hunt? Whoa! Ask me... I know everything on the market up here... Yeah, there's a big house on an acre with some very desperate vendors... How's your French?

Yeah, I could do with a beer, though I am allergic to it, so I'll probably have a bott...erm.. glass of wine.

Did your friends end up in the Hazlebrook? Hope they got a good one. It's only 15 mins from here to the mid mts ...
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:35 pm
has lost The Game

Yeah, there's a big house on an acre with some very desperate vendors... How's your French?
Spectacular:

Je voudrais un kilo de pantalon rouge sil vous plait...

Yes they did. I did't get to help out with the move, as I still had a load of stitches in my leg from the place, so I havn't the place yet. Jim was aiming to commute to the city for the first weeks, just to see if he could do it. Failing that he was planning to jack in his job and start making wooden things/tat to sell to tourists...

S
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

Ooh la la. Votre Français est très bon. J'aime votre pantalon rouge... (Le vin rouge est meilleur pour vous)

Perhaps the stitches were a lucky escape then. Maybe.

Selling wooden things could be interesting... staircases are popular.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:51 pm
has lost The Game

Ooh la la. Votre Français est très bon. J'aime votre pantalon rouge... (Le vin rouge est meilleur pour vous)

Perhaps the stitches were a lucky escape then. Maybe.

Selling wooden things could be interesting... staircases are popular.
I don't remember much of the French I learned, apart from useless rubbish about asking directions to the post office and if the youth hostel has any vacancies available this evening.

This all became painfully clear when I met a nice french girl a couple of years ago, and my basic french nearly failed me. Thankfully the international language of raising one eybrow suggestively (as pioneered by Roger Moore) proved more successful...

I think jim was going to make general tourist tat - didgeridoos and Blair Witch twig pieces. I can't see many day trippers on coaches wanting to buy a staircase. maybe I'm wrong though...

S
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

I was saying that I love your red trousers but red wine is better for you... just in case you didn't get it.
Eyebrows are wonderful things considering they're only to stop sweat going into your eyes when you're running...

Jim might have a lot of competition up here. Perhaps he can make Blair Witch didgeridoos? I've never seen one of those around.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.