Ekka!

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 1:43 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh - and there are some sideshows that apparently will not let you have a go if you are a whinging Pom
Attached Thumbnails Ekka!-losers.jpg  
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 1:45 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

There are the obligatory fireworks - and therefore the obligatory crap photo of same
Attached Thumbnails Ekka!-ooooooh.jpg  
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 1:47 am
Cheesy Member

Then there is sideshow alley - so many ways for the children to waste your money and for you to end up carrying yet more crap.
Attached Thumbnails Ekka!-sideshow.jpg  
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 1:48 am
Cheesy Member

And finally a view as we were leaving from the top of the carpark outside the Royal Childrens' Hospital
Attached Thumbnails Ekka!-night.jpg  
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 1:49 am
Cheesy Member

And that is me dangerously close to 300 posts - time to go.

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Aug 5th 2004, 3:42 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Here's another tip - take lots of cash with you, don't rely on going to the ATM inside. There are a couple, but I had to queue for 30mins last year, when I walked past a couple hours later the queue was even longer!!

Make sure you have the strawberry icecream, and if you can, smuggle me out some, tis the best & can't be found anywhere else
Old Aug 5th 2004, 4:02 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Pollyana little tip from work - don't go on the Wednesday. Because everyone is off work that day, it will be packed. The weekend is reckoned to be a better deal.
Watch out for Monday aswell, the schools in the Redlands get Monday off aswell !!

Not sure about people who go to work in our area though ? I must ask my wife

Old Aug 5th 2004, 4:14 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Watch out for Monday aswell, the schools in the Redlands get Monday off aswell !!

Not sure about people who go to work in our area though ? I must ask my wife

not me, I'm at home with the Expats!

Schools in our area get both the wednesday and the thursday off