Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

EEEk Medicals tomorrow(unrequested)

EEEk Medicals tomorrow(unrequested)

Old May 4th 2006, 8:53 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Default EEEk Medicals tomorrow(unrequested)

Hi all,

Getting really twitched now - -I know everyone says to chill about them but this is it now - -last stage before we know.

Not got a CO yet but should be any time now according to other timelines. We are on a 136modl(submitted Jan 06)

Sold house stc and police checks came back clear last week.

This whole process is so all consuming and there is a possibility at falling at every hurdle :scared:

Knowing that these meds are just looming huge in my mind - -what if i fail but everyone else passes. I'll feel like a total sh*t. I'm the main applicant!!!

Oh well - -sorry for the whinge.

xRachx

Just wish I could have a bloody beer!!!!
Old May 4th 2006, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEEk Medicals tomorrow(unrequested)

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Hi all,

Getting really twitched now - -I know everyone says to chill about them but this is it now - -last stage before we know.

Not got a CO yet but should be any time now according to other timelines. We are on a 136modl(submitted Jan 06)

This whole process is so all consuming and there is a possibility at falling at every hurdle :scared:

Knowing that these meds are just looming huge in my mind - -what if i fail but everyone else passes. I'll feel like a total sh*t. I'm the main applicant!!!

xRachx

You will be fine. They really aren't that bad.

Have a beer. One or two won't affect your medical. My hubby had 4 cans the night before ours.

Just don't go in looking hungover
Old May 4th 2006, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

xRachx

Save it for tomorrow night and then have a few to celebrate. Best of luck with the meds
Old May 4th 2006, 9:07 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Don't stress..........chill out and definately have a beer
then get a good nights sleep. This time tomorrow it will be all over and you will wonder what you were worried about
Then its back to the waiting........................................... .......again

Good luck.

Loz x
Old May 4th 2006, 9:10 pm

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loz
Don't stress..........chill out and definately have a beer
then get a good nights sleep. This time tomorrow it will be all over and you will wonder what you were worried about
Then its back to the waiting........................................... .......again

Good luck.

Loz x

Thanks everyone for all the replies - - -just one big problem..............no bloody in the house :scared:

xRachx
Old May 4th 2006, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant future

Hi all,

xRachx

good luck with the meds.....

even when you know you alright you start inventing symptoms

(been on the net checking for signs of inactive tb ,,, going slowly mad!!)

your timing sounds good, we 136modl jan 16th got the med request tuesday

(and a co, a name and an email address to torment (only kidding) )

wish i'd frontloaded cant get meds till 22nd but didnt expect to get request

early .

this time tommorow you'll be tanked up wondering why you were worried...

all the best
Old May 4th 2006, 9:12 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for all the replies - - -just one big problem..............no bloody in the house :scared:

xRachx
they really are very basic no need to worry just make sure you have your best underware on
Old May 4th 2006, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by sunshine9599
good luck with the meds.....

even when you know you alright you start inventing symptoms

(been on the net checking for signs of inactive tb ,,, going slowly mad!!)

your timing sounds good, we 136modl jan 16th got the med request tuesday

(and a co, a name and an email address to torment (only kidding) )

wish i'd frontloaded cant get meds till 22nd but didnt expect to get request

early .

this time tommorow you'll be tanked up wondering why you were worried...

all the best
You bet i'll be tanked up!!

Where's my request for meds though? Main app lodged on the 6th Jan, Ack 13th Jan!!

Bet my prospective Co is off sick or on bloody holiday

Well done on your Co - -and good luck for the 22nd.

xRachx
Old May 4th 2006, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
they really are very basic no need to worry just make sure you have your best underware on
Damn right!!

xRachx
Old May 4th 2006, 9:21 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn right!!

xRachx
aww I'm only kidding I didnt have to strip off, good luck with it all
Old May 4th 2006, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Hi all,

xRachx

Do not worry.They are really easy.I worried myself stupid and after they were done i felt silly for getting in such a state over them.Things look like they are going well for Jan applicants at the moment so hopefully we will get ours soon.Have you seen that alan and sam got theirs today and they applied Feb.B****y good luck to them! It gives all us waiting great hope of hearing soon
Old May 4th 2006, 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by upthehammers
Do not worry.They are really easy.I worried myself stupid and after they were done i felt silly for getting in such a state over them.Things look like they are going well for Jan applicants at the moment so hopefully we will get ours soon.Have you seen that alan and sam got theirs today and they applied Feb.B****y good luck to them! It gives all us waiting great hope of hearing soon

Yep - -saw that and really chuffed for them......bit fightened that mines fallen under the bloody desk though!!! :scared:

xRachx
Old May 4th 2006, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant futuresunshine9599 has a brilliant future

You bet i'll be tanked up!!

Where's my request for meds though? Main app lodged on the 6th Jan, Ack 13th Jan!!

Bet my prospective Co is off sick or on bloody holiday

Well done on your Co - -and good luck for the 22nd.

xRachx
cheers luv

keep us up to date on the meds

and fingers crossed you get that super efficent co that issues millions of visas a week....(hopefully that mine)

xxxxx
Old May 4th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Yep - -saw that and really chuffed for them......bit fightened that mines fallen under the bloody desk though!!! :scared:

xRachx
Dont worry my agent said it does depend on who you get as a co.some are great at their job others are slower.Also sickness and holidays have to be taken into account or part time workers.Knowing my luck a b****y snail will be given my file :scared:
Old May 5th 2006, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by upthehammers
Dont worry my agent said it does depend on who you get as a co.some are great at their job others are slower.Also sickness and holidays have to be taken into account or part time workers.Knowing my luck a b****y snail will be given my file :scared:

Feel a bit calmer this morning - - -bound to change though as 2 o'clock approaches.

At least the kids are a at school and not stressing me out.....will collect them after their lunch break. They are dead excited about having "medicals" Ahhhhh the innocence of childhood.

xRachx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.