echo rush

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default echo rush

hi all
has anyone got one of these new special edition cars?
i have been looking at a 5 door one & thought id check you guys to see if you know where the best price is in perth for toyotas in general
i know quite a few have the ordinary echo
how does this compare with the yaris?
any thoughts / recommendations would be fantastic

thanks

pootle26
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:59 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: echo rush

Originally Posted by pootle26
hi all
has anyone got one of these new special edition cars?
i have been looking at a 5 door one & thought id check you guys to see if you know where the best price is in perth for toyotas in general
i know quite a few have the ordinary echo
how does this compare with the yaris?
any thoughts / recommendations would be fantastic

thanks

pootle26
It's the same car & a good one at that.
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

the spec on an echo isnt as good as the yaris - but the new rush has added extras
alloy wheels
mp3 player
electric windows
fog lamps

for 500 dollars more than the standard
there is a huge difference in price depending on which dealer you go to & a lot of them offer you a price then say that their manager has to verify it then they give you a different price
such a minefield , just wondered if anyone else has bought one recently to compare prices

cheers
pootle26
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

boing
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 2:37 am
ABCDiamond

I've been wondering what "echo rush" was all about, so decided to look at the thread. It's a car

I'd never heard of it either, but just looked, looks like it's a run out of their old stock, with a special badge and some extras, presumably to make room for a new model.

Run out versions are normally pretty good value, as long as you don't mind getting what may very soon become an old model.

http://echo.toyota.com.au/TWR/vehicl...240_42,00.html
TOYOTA CREATES ECHO RUSH
Rush in for special run-out edition Echo 3-Door and 5-Door hatchback models, each with $1,800 in added value. Priced from just $14,990, additional specifications in Echo Rush consists of 14-inch alloy wheels, front power windows, front foglamps and a Rush badge.

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

yeah new one comes out in november

apparently they are making the features inc on the rush standard on the new car - but with a bigger price tag

so thought i might getr in early & get one of these

just need to find out which dealer would be the best one to go to
dont want them to think i just got off the boat

pootle26