Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

eaton in general.....

eaton in general.....

Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all
Default eaton in general.....

Right guys and girls me and my wife and child (aged 7) have now 99% decided that eaton is for us.

Any advice /help on eaton in general would be much appreciated thanks in advance gerry and tracy
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:58 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: eaton in general.....

Originally Posted by gerry
Right guys and girls me and my wife and child (aged 7) have now 99% decided that eaton is for us.

Any advice /help on eaton in general would be much appreciated thanks in advance gerry and tracy
Eaton where? UK? or Oz and if Oz what area?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

sorry my thought.
eaton in western australia

bunbury i think is near it....
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gerry
sorry my thought.
eaton in western australia

bunbury i think is near it....
Yeah, it is near Bunbury, about 5 or 10 miles north from the city centre.
I believe it's a good spot, well it never seems to make the news for the wrong reasons !
Down here we are subjected to some God awful adverts on the television, one of the worst is for the Eaton Fair shopping centre, a truely dire advert but it does seem to serve some good fish and chips and I believe it may have a kebab shop !
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

excellent news with kebab shop!!!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

The Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Santa
Yeah, it is near Bunbury, about 5 or 10 miles north from the city centre.
I believe it's a good spot, well it never seems to make the news for the wrong reasons !
Down here we are subjected to some God awful adverts on the television, one of the worst is for the Eaton Fair shopping centre, a truely dire advert but it does seem to serve some good fish and chips and I believe it may have a kebab shop !
I am glad someone else agrees with me on that bloody advert

Sue
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

And me, hate hate HATE that ad!!!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast