Eastenders

Old Oct 28th 2005, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Default Re: Eastenders

he's a closet eastender! my other half loves it at the moment as much as i do!! he's there with the remote ready to switch it on!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I thought he had been married quite a few years already? His wife is Rebecca Wade, editor of one of the big tabloids.
well....my story goes like this......i went to Spirals Night Club in Bristol and he was doing a PA he asked anyone if they had any questions and i shouted (cause i am an old tart) ''can i squeeze your bum'' ( i am blushing now) he said yes and jumped down into the screaming crowd of women, he let me give his bum a squeeze and threw in a snog for good measure!!!!

CAN I STATE FOR THE RECORD MARC (hubby) YOU ARE MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN GRANT!!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
well....my story goes like this......i went to Spirals Night Club in Bristol and he was doing a PA he asked anyone if they had any questions and i shouted (cause i am an old tart) ''can i squeeze your bum'' ( i am blushing now) he said yes and jumped down into the screaming crowd of women, he let me give his bum a squeeze and threw in a snog for good measure!!!!

CAN I STATE FOR THE RECORD MARC (hubby) YOU ARE MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN GRANT!!!
yeah,we have to throw that in,coz although grant is gorg,we love all our partners more,coz i reckon if you had ross as a boyfriend really he would be a real,real let down,i just fancy him in eastenders,as a tough boy! t.v fantasy!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by geary11
never!! ohhhh was he a good kisser or was he abit ROUGH!!
Rough...soft...totally fab!! What can i say
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Welshie
Oooooooooooo lucky you! Just a snog though? Didn't ya cop a feel?

Mmmm *hopes my hubby doesn't become computer literate and read this*
Damn right i did!!!!

TO MY HUSBAND I WASN'T MARRIED WHEN I DID THIS AND YOU ARE SOOO MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN GRANT!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

yeah,we have to throw that in,coz although grant is gorg,we love all our partners more,coz i reckon if you had ross as a boyfriend really he would be a real,real let down,i just fancy him in eastenders,as a tough boy! t.v fantasy!
You are totally right...but let me tell you i was a hero as far as my mates were concerned!!! well at least for a week!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Damn right i did!!!!

TO MY HUSBAND I WASN'T MARRIED WHEN I DID THIS AND YOU ARE SOOO MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN GRANT!!
it sounds like you have a lot of suckin up to do!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

You are totally right...but let me tell you i was a hero as far as my mates were concerned!!! well at least for a week!!
are you abit of a stunner then?
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:38 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

'scuse me!!!!! Less of that kind of talk on here
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

LMAO...... you are soooo right
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

LMAO...... you are soooo right
wot does LMAO mean,i've had a few and my brain ahs gone numbbbb!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

wot does LMAO mean,i've had a few and my brain ahs gone numbbbb!
kyliecuteass, where have you gone? i never thought I'd say that in a sentence!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:57 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Laughed My Arse Off
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Laughed My Arse Off
oh! doh! i bet ure coming to the meet,now u've got ure visa! hopefully not to long for us,as we have to move out of our house in four weeks! arghhhh! have you sold ure's?
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:50 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Haa Haa Chrissies days are numbered

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.