Eastenders

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Default Re: Eastenders

Originally Posted by possoms
Has she gone??? good GRANT IS MUCH BETTER THAN DENNIS
u know that!!! grant's got funny eyes,as she looked at dennis's ugly mug recently,i've seen better faces on a baboon!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'm back now you 2 so you can stop talking about me

And my name isn't 'she'. Have you no manners

Just realised no manners and no taste either.

Suzy x
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by suzy

Suzy x
cheeky!!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 2:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geary11
cheeky!!
Whereabouts in lovely Hants are you?
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Whereabouts in lovely Hants are you?
i live in grotty old basingstoke,so you can see why we CAN,T wait to move to aussie! where abouts to you live as i was born and grew up in a little town called loudwater in bucks!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 2:57 pm
Account Closed

i live in grotty old basingstoke,so you can see why we CAN,T wait to move to aussie! where abouts to you live as i was born and grew up in a little town called loudwater in bucks!
Never been to Basingstoke.

My massage was in Beaconsfield so drove past Loudwater this morning. I'm in Prestwood nr Great Missenden.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Never been to Basingstoke.

My massage was in Beaconsfield so drove past Loudwater this morning. I'm in Prestwood nr Great Missenden.
you'll have to give it a little wave for me next time! where abouts in aus are you going? and how long have you got? do you know if kids clothes are expensive out there as going thru my daughter's clothes now,and giving aload away to charity as too small?
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 3:16 pm
Account Closed

you'll have to give it a little wave for me next time! where abouts in aus are you going? and how long have you got? do you know if kids clothes are expensive out there as going thru my daughter's clothes now,and giving aload away to charity as too small?

Sent you a pm
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 3:17 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Suzy x
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all

Originally Posted by possoms
I agree suzy its because she works nights lol
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:44 am
Account Closed

my granty has not got funny eyes,my blokes bigger then ure bloke,he'll bash him up! and if was just surposed to be a friendly kiss then why didn't they kiss on the cheek's!!

So you think Grant is 'ard do you. Then why has his wife just been nicked for assaulting him?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

So you think Grant is 'ard do you. Then why has his wife just been nicked for assaulting him?
wot!! where did you hear that?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:51 am
Account Closed

wot!! where did you hear that?

On the news. It's not a wind up. She beat him up apparently and now she's at the cop shop.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

On the news. It's not a wind up. She beat him up apparently and now she's at the cop shop.
i'm gonna watch the news at 1 for once! are you going to that meet on sunday?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:58 am
Account Closed

i'm gonna watch the news at 1 for once! are you going to that meet on sunday?
Yep the Northampton one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.