East coast?

Old Feb 26th 2009, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light
Default East coast?

In Perth at present and struggling to find work in the welding trade.
Anybody know if there is much on the east coast.
Thinking of moving state.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:36 am
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of
Default Re: East coast?

Sorry, can't help, but I'm bumping this up before is disappears.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:40 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emiric
In Perth at present and struggling to find work in the welding trade.
Anybody know if there is much on the east coast.
Thinking of moving state.
Brisbane is always advertising welding jobs, what type of welding and what industry are you looking at ?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:42 am
Just Joined

JanetBornkessel is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: East coast?

Can i have answer for which industry you are looking for?
Old Feb 28th 2009, 5:05 am
Just Joined

thethingtodoisnotopanic is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry cant help either but just wanted to wish you luck from a fellow Poole, Dorset migrant!
Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

A mate of mine is a self employed pipe fitter welder and is on a 3 day week struggling after being with a company for 2 years, Only info i can offer i'm afraid.

Good Luck
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: East coast?

Originally Posted by JanetBornkessel
Can i have answer for which industry you are looking for?
Hi sorry still waiting for internet at home.
Anything.Have done everything really.Recently come out of marine welding for a well known luxery yaught maker.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thethingtodoisnotopanic
sorry cant help either but just wanted to wish you luck from a fellow Poole, Dorset migrant!
Thanks likewise.
Beautiful place but no sun!