Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

e -wire in secret harbour

e -wire in secret harbour

Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future
Default e -wire in secret harbour

We are moving into a rental that has e-wire set up, does anyone know anything about it? Does anyone know if we will need to go with Telstra to get a land line? As they are in the house, will we be restricted to the isp we will be able to use? Was thinking of going with iinet, can anyone help?

confused!!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Peter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nice
Default Re: e -wire in secret harbour

Originally Posted by phillip&sharon
We are moving into a rental that has e-wire set up, does anyone know anything about it? Does anyone know if we will need to go with Telstra to get a land line? As they are in the house, will we be restricted to the isp we will be able to use? Was thinking of going with iinet, can anyone help?

confused!!!!!
Hi Philip and Sharon

We have e-wire and when Peter had it connected he was told that Telstra don't do broadband and so do not deal with e-wire at all. You don't need a seperate telstra line in at all.

By the way, I drove down your street the other day and when I seen the signpost I said to myself I'm sure I've just met someone who lives in this street so I came back and scanned all my newly met people(from Kings Park) and saw it was you, you really live quite close to me. Hope you're settling in okay.

Speak to you soon

Karin (Peter & Karin)
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

What's e-wire?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Peter & Karin
Hi Philip and Sharon

We have e-wire and when Peter had it connected he was told that Telstra don't do broadband and so do not deal with e-wire at all. You don't need a seperate telstra line in at all.

By the way, I drove down your street the other day and when I seen the signpost I said to myself I'm sure I've just met someone who lives in this street so I came back and scanned all my newly met people(from Kings Park) and saw it was you, you really live quite close to me. Hope you're settling in okay.

Speak to you soon

Karin (Peter & Karin)
We have ewire in the house we just bought. I was told that you still needed a telephone line with telstra or other provider for your landline. ewire only don't internet and tv is what the ewire guy told me
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future

Thanks for that guys, have sorted our telephone line now, and then will sort out the broadband.

Off for a bbq !

Sharon
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

What's e-wire....anyone?

Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by medwaymark
What's e-wire....anyone?

Me too!?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Found it on google e-wire
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Found it on google e-wire
Ah! thanks! It doesnt look like it applies to Cairns! so I wont worry about it!