Old Jan 4th 2006, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Default E-mail

Hiya All,
I really like my E-Mail address, and was wandering if I can keep it once I move to Oz? I have a .co.uk and a .com address, I s'pose keeping the .com would be better!!!!
All the best

Daveandkathh

TTFN
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:09 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: E-mail

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Hiya All,
I really like my E-Mail address, and was wandering if I can keep it once I move to Oz? I have a .co.uk and a .com address, I s'pose keeping the .com would be better!!!!
All the best

Daveandkathh

TTFN

Who do you have your email addresses with? I have kept mine with AOL and only pay £3 per month which is great because I would never get round to telling everyone that I know our new email address and am amazed how many emails are on there when I get round to checking it now and again.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Who do you have your email addresses with? I have kept mine with AOL and only pay £3 per month which is great because I would never get round to telling everyone that I know our new email address and am amazed how many emails are on there when I get round to checking it now and again.

I'm with yahoo.co.uk and msn.com

TTFN

Dave and Kath
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:19 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

TTFN

Dave and Kath
Dave,

You can keep either of those as they are both web based accounts - as in you can access them from any internet browser anywhere in the world!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:03 pm
There is no "U" in Qantas

MisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really nice

I have an @aol.com email address in the uk and I can keep this for a monthly fee, but I have signed up with Oz Yahoo so I also have a @yahoo.com.au address as well so I can tell people my new address before we go. Also this does not tie me down to just having AOL in Oz - I can choose whichever has the cheapest broadband packages. Best of both worlds!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

hi folks i purchased a website address and basic web site from 1and1 cost me £20.00 per year and come with 5 email address which i can access from the web or the main server directly into my outlook.

mine is applehr.com no web site setup yet but have used the email address for family for the last 3 years. virus and spam gards for free as well

saves the hassel of other web based email accounts.

regards

jon
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:36 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Hiya All,
All the best

Daveandkathh

TTFN
If say you're on broadband at the moment, before you leave and you phone your ISP up to bin it, drop down to the penny a minute (hence no monthly fee) service or whatever it is now and you've kept your original e-mail address and the jobs a fish!

Keep your Outlook Express as it was and you'll still be able to recieve your mail to the address you are using at the moment.

Rich
Old Jan 4th 2006, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Thats good to know.... i have aol too!!!

Lisa.x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 5:24 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oliverandlisa
Thats good to know.... i have aol too!!!

Lisa.x
I will say zis only once. Get a web based address, Hotmail...Yahoo...it is FREE! Or, if you are say with Wanadoo or similar do as per post #7. Sheesh!

Kindest regards

Rich
Old Jan 4th 2006, 5:30 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

TTFN

Dave and Kath
Why don't you register with Yahoo Aus & NZ? you can keep the same name (unless somebody has used it) and then you get the 'com.au' on the end.

I'm sure the important people can be informed, and also it'll get rid of any pests that may be hanging around.

I have done this with Yahoo