Wikiposts

Dyson Cleaners

Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Dyson Cleaners

Excuse me for butting in, but can't you good folk get out a bit more and enjoy life

Rich
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:19 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
LOL - yes, and we have electricity, so you can plug it in too !
Yep,
but not all the time in Queensland
or have they spent some money on the grid?

Bye
Mark
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Greigrob is on a distinguished road

We were not planning on taking ours, but I think we will now. One less expence when we get over
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:30 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be without mine, or should I say my kids wouldn't! LOL Mine is an animal and has no filters, only the washable ones.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

Our hoover blew up the other day (not a Dyson!). I didn't really want to buy another one before we go to Oz but obviously we can't get by without one, especially as we're trying to sell the house.

I was going to buy the cheapest I could get then give it away when we move but after reading your comments about having no problems shipping them over I've changed my mind.

Now I'm thinking of getting a Dyson but there are so many models to choose from. I want an upright but not sure which one to go for, can anyone recommend?

Thanks
Tracy
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

Is the cost of a dyson that high in Oz that everybody ships theirs over?
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:05 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
Is the cost of a dyson that high in Oz that everybody ships theirs over?

Hoovers are quite expensive here-god knows why I only have carpet in the bedrooms & our sitting room,rest of the house is tiled.
I got our hoover for $120 cheapest i could find at the time.
I bought a Vax (hoover & carpet washer)a couple of weeks ago $385 that was the best price i could find-Good Guys were charging just under$500 for the same model

Donna.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:20 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Dyson Cleaners

Originally Posted by madsad
Hoovers are quite expensive here-god knows why I only have carpet in the bedrooms & our sitting room,rest of the house is tiled.
I got our hoover for $120 cheapest i could find at the time.
I bought a Vax (hoover & carpet washer)a couple of weeks ago $385 that was the best price i could find-Good Guys were charging just under$500 for the same model

Donna.
It seems there is quite a gap in the carpet, I mean market!

R.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:26 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

We were told by our shipping agent that AQUIS always look at personal effects shipments and will always pull out hoovers, unless its spotless they will charge you to steam clean it.

Other thing I was wondering...what are you planning to use whilst you wait for your hoover to arrive unless you are in fully furnised rental...our shipment was delayed by 2 weeks so may have to factor in buying cheap here.

spalens wife