Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dunsborough/Geographe bay accommodation

Wikiposts

Dunsborough/Geographe bay accommodation

Old Sep 11th 2006, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

salvador has a spectacular aura aboutsalvador has a spectacular aura aboutsalvador has a spectacular aura about
Default Dunsborough/Geographe bay accommodation

recommendations please!! Preferably child (11 and 23mth old) friendly and a good star rating as its where we are getting married/honeymooning (yes we did the kids first for all the prudes out there-if any still exist!!).
TIA
Old Sep 11th 2006, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dunsborough/Geographe bay accommodation

Originally Posted by salvador
recommendations please!! Preferably child (11 and 23mth old) friendly and a good star rating as its where we are getting married/honeymooning (yes we did the kids first for all the prudes out there-if any still exist!!).
TIA

There is plentiful choice of accomodation down there....very popular especially over the xmas & new year period. I think the whole area is totally booked up for that period and has been for a while now...

Best get in well advance to secure the place you wish...

Going there in Jan so cant recommend anthing just yet.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dunsborough/Geographe bay accommodation

So many places...... you could try Bunker Bay which is down past Eagle Bay, Broadwater which is between Busselton and Dunsborough, Abbey Beach also between the two towns. There is a five star guest house called Newberry Manor in Dunsborough, run by an English lady (I do the lawns and garden) If I was you I'd get in touch with either the Busselton or Dunsborough Tourist information centres and get them to do the leg work for you. You'll be able to get telelphone numbers from the white pages online.