Ducted vacuum

Old May 3rd 2005, 11:35 am
Badge

Default Ducted vacuum

Whose got one?

We have but it's been disconnected in the roof.

Badge

Just trying to come up with an original post.

Old May 3rd 2005, 11:44 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ducted vacuum

Originally Posted by Badge
Whose got one?

Badge

Speaking tube? Just put a whistle in each outlet.
Old May 3rd 2005, 11:46 am
Sand, sea and serenity

Milo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the rough
Angry Re: Ducted vacuum

Whose got one?

Badge

Yep! We've got one. Does the job great but the whole neighbourhood knows when we are using it cos the vacuum is situated inside the detached garage and it makes a hell of a bloody noise. I want a normal push around vacuum cleaner thank you very much.

Marie
Old May 3rd 2005, 3:03 pm
blossom

I had one and it was brilliant. Noise, what noise, my unit was in the garage and with the doors shut couldn't hear a thing !!

Blossom

Old May 3rd 2005, 3:17 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by blossom
I had one and it was brilliant. Noise, what noise, my unit was in the garage and with the doors shut couldn't hear a thing !!

Blossom
My aunt has one of them over in Melbourne, I loved it, and want one, actually I want the upgraded one where some little fairy comes and hoovers for you and empties the bag.

Kala
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:37 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

My folks have one in their house back in the U.K. Excellent ideas especially if anyone in the house is asthmatic. Not only are they silent they remove all the dust not just suck it up and blow the finer stuff back out. We've bought one to fit in our place [trying to find the link to the site] the whole kit was just under $800 bucks. fitting in our highset will be easy as the ducting will go in before the gyprock is hung and as the house is only 18m long we'll only need 2 outlets. The unit will go under the house on the opposite side of the laundry wall.
Every home should have one
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:41 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Yep we have one in the house we just bought Badge.

We love it and it seems pretty quiet as well in fact I wonder if it is on when I flip the switch.

TT

Whose got one?

Badge