Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Driving in undies not recommended

Driving in undies not recommended

Old Jan 11th 2005, 3:36 am
Badge

Default Driving in undies not recommended

bloody hell!!!

Emerged from shower, ths morning, towelled off, Lynxed the arms, briefs on.

Fire brigade pager goes off!!! ALERT!

Drive to station in underwear was avoided by the fact I rushed out the door in undies, stopping to grab ute keys, stood in my front yard, grapped my yellows out of the ute, and put them on. This delay meant I missed the tanker but got on the 2nd tanker.

Total fire ban day = means a lot of work for us firies! !

Badge

Old Jan 11th 2005, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving in undies not recommended

'Yellows' being those plaggy firie troosers????
Old Jan 11th 2005, 3:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
'Yellows' being those plaggy firie troosers????
'Yellows' being anything that covers him up and stops us having to visualise Badge in his briefs.........
Old Jan 11th 2005, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

It did come to my attention that he did say he'd put on his "briefs"!!!....Would have thought you were more of a 'tight white boxers' kinda bloke, (Blush!!!)

Anyhow, I can't think of a better way to spend my 2000th post, than discussing the state of B's undercrackers, so thanks for that Badger!

Thats me all done for now, having a break 'til september when me 1st year comes up ( sorry to hijack your 'briefs' Badge :scared: ), stuff to do, house to build, life to live and driving in underwear to be done,

All the best, xxx
Old Jan 11th 2005, 3:45 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Could have been worse if it happened seconds earlier.
You'd gone out without stowing your hose away!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Could have been worse if it happened seconds earlier.
You'd gone out without stowing your hose away!
But he probably needs it. Sometimes the water pressure isn't all that's desirable.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 4:11 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Also: don't drive in your pyjama's!!!!!
Dropped Pascal and his parents off at train station in singlet and little shorts and thongs(the flip flop kind!).
Go back home..... doors locked....
I do not find it necessary to lock the door when going out for 5 mins! Pascal does, and didn't even check if I had keys!!
So, quickly back to trainstation, train just left. I could call them with the neighbours phone, but don't know mobile of by heart....
I knew they were going to Perth Zoo(train into city, walk to jetty, ferry to South Perth..), so I could intercept them..
But even though pyjama's look like summer clothes, doesn't look good without bra....
Well, my friend lives nearby... same size as me... she's on holidays, but hopefully her brother or sister are home(and otherwise it's easier to break into their house than my own...)
Well, luckily her brother is there (oh god how embarrassing...!!)
Emily's taken all her good clothes on her holiday, but I find some old stuff to chuck on.
Quickly drive into the city, to Barrack st jetty. Hopefully the ferry hasn't left yet..... phew no! But they are already on it, so I had to get on, grab the keys and quickly got off, while looking like eh... something with old jeans, a bright yellow polo t-shirt, thongs, unbrushed hair and no makeup..

Oh dear
Old Jan 11th 2005, 4:20 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

'Yellows' being anything that covers him up and stops us having to visualise Badge in his briefs.........

What, like this?? :scared:
Attached Thumbnails Driving in undies not recommended-badgebum.jpg  
Old Jan 11th 2005, 4:34 am
Badge

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
What, like this?? :scared:
I think the front view is much better. Include the entire front - I don't want attention drawn to every detail

BM

Old Jan 11th 2005, 4:36 am
Badge

Originally Posted by Badge
I think the front view is much better. Include the entire front - I don't want attention drawn to every detail

BM
I didn't want to draw attention to that thread, but whilst on the subject of Speedos, (also discussed elsewhere), I do recall one of the blokes making a reference to the size of my "hose"...

Old Jan 11th 2005, 4:42 am
Badge

As I am still smarting that I lost the competion I am duty bound to post the front view so you all don't think I am a complete fatty. I am on the right.

(I accept I am a bit fat though.)

Badge
Attached Thumbnails Driving in undies not recommended-frontal.jpg  

Old Jan 11th 2005, 4:54 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well, thats put me off my dinner......
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:52 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana

I think you know the other naked body to Polly.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:57 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bordy
I think you know the other naked body to Polly.
I do know the other one, though I don't know either of them in their naked state!!!
I have it from a reliable source that Badge does like to pose in his underwear, but as to the size of his hose, I am sworn to secrecy...... (oops, in trouble now with Mrs Badge, I guess!)
Old Jan 11th 2005, 6:03 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
LOL, you made me choke on my drink with that one Poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.