Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Driving theory test

Driving theory test

Old Jul 13th 2003, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

scuttle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Driving theory test

Click on the link below to practise your theory part of the test. You can have as many goes as you like and its free!!!! Good luck..

http://www.raa.net/motor/drivertestframes.html
Old Jul 13th 2003, 6:30 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for that. Does Carley happen to know if the rules are the same for Victoria as they are in S A?
Old Jul 13th 2003, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by h garrett
Cheers for that. Does Carley happen to know if the rules are the same for Victoria as they are in S A?
I think the theory part is very similar.....the questions are the same but may have to do more or less, but i am pretty sure that in VIC you don't have to do a practical test unlike in SA....but dont' quote me on that.....best checking out the rta site for victoria.....hope that helps any.....
Old Jul 13th 2003, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Really good site.

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Jul 13th 2003, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by h garrett
Check out the site below for info on the VIC rules

www.vicroads.vic.gov.au
Old Jul 13th 2003, 7:34 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Joe, your a star!
Old Jul 13th 2003, 8:39 pm
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road

What a good site - must practise a bit more though. On the give way section I sucessfully managed to cause 2 accidents and run down a pedestrian!!!

Good job it's not for real!
Old Jul 13th 2003, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jolyn is an unknown quantity at this point

In Victoria you get to do hook turns - really freaks out anyone from another state. Yup - to turn right you pull into the left lane...
Old Jul 13th 2003, 10:19 pm
High in the Dandenongs

yeah, i've heard about that! looking forward to trying that one out on the unsuspecting aussies!
Old Jul 13th 2003, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Jolyn
In Victoria you get to do hook turns - really freaks out anyone from another state. Yup - to turn right you pull into the left lane...
Could only happen in Victoria
Old Jul 16th 2003, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

One word or warning about the web test. Not all the potential questions are in it and it is only a subset of the full questions. It is only meant as an additional aid to your preparation for the test.
Old Jul 16th 2003, 4:28 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dracupg
One word or warning about the web test. Not all the potential questions are in it and it is only a subset of the full questions. It is only meant as an additional aid to your preparation for the test.
But if you check into the NSW site - all the questions and correct answers are posted in another format. I think there is about 300 odd - easier than redoing the test over and over again to gain experience but the test is also nice as it is that exact format they use.
feeling pretty smug cause I got mine the other week and 100% correct

PS - I did beat my husband he got one wrong!

Cheers Sandra