driving instructors

Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

iampixiedust is an unknown quantity at this point
Question driving instructors

does ny body no ny thing about driving instructors in OZ
Old Mar 15th 2007, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: driving instructors

Originally Posted by iampixiedust
does ny body no ny thing about driving instructors in OZ
If you say what your queries are someone may be able to help.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Question Re: driving instructors

i am a driving instructor what training etc will i have to do to be equivalant in oz and am i able to work while i re train
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:06 pm
SharonC

sharon_gareth is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found that info out for my step dad who i hope will be coming out to Oz with my mum at some point in the not to distance future. I was surprised athow easy it was. Well in WA anyway not sure about other states.

Here is the link to the website I contacted http://www.dtec.com.au/ If you are alredy qualified and teaching then basically it was a case of completing some competency tests and applying for your licence.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sharon_gareth
I just found that info out for my step dad who i hope will be coming out to Oz with my mum at some point in the not to distance future. I was surprised athow easy it was. Well in WA anyway not sure about other states.

Here is the link to the website I contacted http://www.dtec.com.au/ If you are alredy qualified and teaching then basically it was a case of completing some competency tests and applying for your licence.
thanks loads , that is a great help