Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A drink in Brizzy cbd anyone ?

A drink in Brizzy cbd anyone ?

Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default A drink in Brizzy cbd anyone ?

Looks like me and her indoors will be partaking in a beer or 3 if anyone fancies joining us on Saturday night
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A drink in Brizzy cbd anyone ?

Nobody likes me But i don't care
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Nobody likes me But i don't care
Last time I wanted to join you, you didn't want me .......got a better offer this time, I'm on the night shift
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Last time I wanted to join you, you didn't want me .......got a better offer this time, I'm on the night shift
Think we should change Bobby's name to Billy
Old Oct 17th 2008, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Think we should change Bobby's name to Billy
Mmm ! Time of post ? 7:53pm on a friday night! yep you're definitely in the right drinking club mate.Wummins meet 8pm MONDAY NIGHT
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Please don't take it personal Polly cricket's a man's game
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:48 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm ! Time of post ? 7:53pm on a friday night! yep you're definitely in the right drinking club mate.Wummins meet 8pm MONDAY NIGHT
Ha ha wrong Billy,i was home to get my dinner and then BACK to the boozer,dont forget to take a good book with you tonight
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ha ha wrong Billy,i was home to get my dinner and then BACK to the boozer,dont forget to take a good book with you tonight
I'll just be starting the last chapter about 2am tomorrow morning mate Remind me what time did SARAH say "YOU HAD TO BE IN TONIGHT "???
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:01 am
FREE TIBET

I'll just be starting the last chapter about 2am tomorrow morning mate Remind me what time did SARAH say "YOU HAD TO BE IN TONIGHT "???
In time to run her bath and pore her a nice glass of wine after a long day on her poor feet
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In time to run her bath and pore her a nice glass of wine after a long day on her poor feet
You're a gem Bernie, I only hope Sarah realises how lucky she is mate
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:16 am
FREE TIBET

You're a gem Bernie, I only hope Sarah realises how lucky she is mate
The wimmin of BE will be getting the hankies out about now

What time you out tonight ??,i might go to the valley for a couple this avvo
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The wimmin of BE will be getting the hankies out about now

What time you out tonight ??,i might go to the valley for a couple this avvo
Havent decided yet mate still got a bit of a heed off last night
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:29 am
FREE TIBET

Havent decided yet mate still got a bit of a heed off last night
I did'nt get any
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I did'nt get any
What ?? Heed ????
Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:33 am
FREE TIBET

What ?? Heed ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.