Wikiposts

dreams

Old Oct 12th 2003, 6:46 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scutterUK
speaking of spookey...

i bought the house i'm in now nearly two years ago, and since i've been sleeping here, i keep getting this dream where i can see a figure standing in my bedroom. As i turn to look at the figure it runs out of the room. The thing that scares the crap out of me the most is that it's not like a dream where you see the same room with the same figure. I actually dream that i see the figure in the actual room i'm sleeping in. i've had to sleep in the various rooms of the house as i've been decorating the others, and i've so far had the same 'dream' in all the rooms. it's not a nightly dream but it happens at least twice a month.

my mum and my sister think my house is haunted,.... me i just think it's my over imaginative imagination, and i'm an active sleeper, shall we say, and have been known to go investigating while i'm asleep .... haha. I get that from my mum.

too much cheese and beer before bedtime!!!!!
Old Oct 12th 2003, 6:47 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
too much cheese and beer before bedtime!!!!!
yeah i think that could be it....
Old Oct 12th 2003, 7:44 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I get this dream where my teeth are falling out......starts with just one...... then tooth by tooth I keep spitting them out until I'm toothless.......christ alone knows what that's trying to tell me...
Old Oct 12th 2003, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by artep
I get this dream where my teeth are falling out......starts with just one...... then tooth by tooth I keep spitting them out until I'm toothless.......christ alone knows what that's trying to tell me...

No, not sure about that one.

Whisky
Old Oct 12th 2003, 7:54 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe my subconcious is trying to tell me it has a secret yearning for false teeth.......either that or I'm just warped....... .....leave it!!!!
Old Oct 12th 2003, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I had a look at something that was advertised about dream meanings not long ago, and I am sure that dreaming that your teeth were falling was on it. I will see if I can find it and let you know in a mo.

Whisky
Old Oct 12th 2003, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Found it.

www.dreamsleep.net

Teeth falling out

This is what it said.

This classic dream has a number of interpretations. It can literally mean that you are frightened of losing your teeth.
It can show the begining of a new phase of life just as we lose our teeth when we pass from early childhood and head towards adulthood.
You may be worried about your self image, or may signify unexpected anxiety.

Whisky
Old Oct 12th 2003, 9:00 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Or you could be subconciously worrying about getting older!!

Old Oct 12th 2003, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dreams

Originally posted by arlene
had a terrible dream last night about moving all nightmare scenarios, had to ring ry to see if he was ok as he was in it anybody else the same or was it just overactive imagination about whats going on

ps just had drinks with my dad (who was none too keen on us going, he brought round family snaps of oz and family out there and gave us his blessing ahhhhh )

arlene

Arlene,

Really pleased to hear things are getting better with your dad.
A fathers blessing is one of the most treasured things he can give to his daughter.
Tazzy
Old Oct 12th 2003, 9:11 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe my subconcious is trying to tell me it has a secret yearning for false teeth.......either that or I'm just warped....... .....leave it!!!!
definately the latter mate! All nutters are toothless, grinning loonies
Old Oct 12th 2003, 10:04 am
....is FAB

Thanks for the replys guys....

Whisky the interpretation you found was prob all me!!! I have an intense fear of the dentist for a start....a new life phase....well Oz is going to be a new phase in my life and the anxiety bit could be something to do with the absolute shit luck I've had recently with my job.......but that's another huge and hideous story...

Vicky..... I'm definately feeling fossilised........

And as for you H.........you're spot on.......mad as a bloody march hare me

Petra
Old Oct 13th 2003, 12:32 am
settling in, finally

bawi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dreams

just wanted to share the dream i had last night:

i was in australia (looks like it will happen, as now i am still in zurich), when i was given a little roo to raise. i had to carry a bag around the neck and the tiny joey lived in there. i wanted to do everything perfectly and hopped all over the place instead of walking normally.

needless to say i woke up with the biggest smile, who doesn't love baby animals?

have a good day (and good dreams) everyone

barbara
Old Oct 13th 2003, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

Andiii is an unknown quantity at this point

^ Awwwwwwww............ that's sweet. You hopped like it's mummy.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

I've been having all these weird dreams about people from my past, last night it was all people i used to work with, except instead of being travel consultants they were all heirdressers and were all trying to tell me what to do with my hair (my hair really does need cut and coloured). Others have just been about guys a went out with yonks ago, even some i'd forgotten all about. I've also had them about my youngest son being bitten by a snake, one about me going to the docks to pick out the spot an the ship where i wanted our container to go and miscarrying whilst i was there and wearing a white mini skirt, then there was the one about going to visit a friend who's house was all decorated in winnie the pooh wallpaper. I could go on and on and on, but i wont.

So are things getting to me or am i just a nutter :scared:

Lynn
Old Oct 13th 2003, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Your just a nutter!!!!

Have I got to look into the www.dreams again? That lot will take me a month of sundays.

Whisky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.