Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dragons-the Flames Are Out

Dragons-the Flames Are Out

Old Feb 10th 2004, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

neal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dragons-the Flames Are Out

For anyone out there suffering the effects of dragons take heed and be encouraged...WE'VE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared: Mrs.Neal
Old Feb 10th 2004, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dragons-the Flames Are Out

Originally posted by neal
For anyone out there suffering the effects of dragons take heed and be encouraged...WE'VE GOT OUR VISAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared: Mrs.Neal

Congratulations, but PLEASE post your timeline

Sandra
Old Feb 10th 2004, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Default Timeline

Hi Sandra-in a bit of shock at the mo as we've just had the phonecall from our agent!!!
Let me try and think straight....We sent main app off and had it registered 16th May last year.Medicals were accepted and passed etc mid-November.had we not had our dragon-related problem,which has delayed us by 2 months our entire timeline would have been nearly 7 months,as it is we had to submit meds for hubbys kids (who aren't coming)which Adelaide received 23rd january this year and our agents had confirmation letter that we've got visas today.
So 9 months in total with the delay!!!
Phew!
Any more questions feel free but bear with me-my heads in a spin...!!! Mrs.Neal
Old Feb 10th 2004, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Congratulations
Old Feb 10th 2004, 1:43 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

And St George does it again!!!!

Well done you lot for keeping the faith - get those champagne corks popping!

Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:21 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Many Congratulations

We've been following all your tribulations with "the dragon": Must be such a relief for you to have that finally behind you and be able to more on to more pleasant things.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:28 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Hey, excellent! Congrats!

I guess now you have to plan to leave on 23 April (St George's Day)?!

Anya.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Congratulations Mrs Neal

"All" you have to do now is sort out the Aged P's

Make your home in your own head and take it wherever you go
Old Feb 10th 2004, 3:53 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations to you all. I'm really pleased for you. Drink and be very merry.

Regards
Sarah
Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

scotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the rough

Great news! 'neal the Dragon slayer'
Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:34 pm
Go Banana's !!

Sent you a PM

What visa type is yours ??

Fabarooonie

Jill

Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:39 pm
earlswood

Wicked Mrs N

We are just about to start round 2 with or dragon on Saturday if that fails we have plan 3 !!!

You deserve it and thanks for your support last week

Anitax

Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:55 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Congrat's on kicking Dragon ass.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Default waheyyyyy

Had a few drinks so be patient.....
have pm'd you Jill.
We are going on a skilled independent visa although in another hours time I won't even be able to tell you what that is ...hic...
Ailsa-regarding the in-laws hubby is just drinking a LITTLE more and then he's phoning his mum to tell her the good news.....watch this space.As for me I think I needed something definate to happen to get me focused again.My parents are over the moon that we've finally got the visas and I think it's my next step towards coming to terms with leaving them behind.
For now we are celebrating and burying our heads in the sand about EVERYTHING!!!
Cheers and THANKYOU for all the amazing support we've had.We're ready to give some more to all who need it.....
Mrs N
Old Feb 10th 2004, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Mrs Neal
best wishes for your future down under
rach, mark and chanelle x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.