Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Doree Bonner shippers.

Doree Bonner shippers.

Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Talking Doree Bonner shippers.

Any one used Doree Bonner for shipping anything to aus?

Any problems ?

What did you think of the service, good bad?

Many thanks.

Paula.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:30 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doree Bonner shippers.

Originally Posted by cantwait
Any one used Doree Bonner for shipping anything to aus?

Any problems ?

What did you think of the service, good bad?

Many thanks.

Paula.
You could probably do a search on Doree Bonner to find out previous comments on them. I'm sure I've read other threads about shipping goods
Gillian
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

nanci will become famous soon enoughnanci will become famous soon enough

We used Doree Bonner in Canterbury and received excellent service in the UK and here in Sydney.

If you have any further questions please feel free to pm me.

Good luck with your move.

Nanci
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:51 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

We used Doree Bonner and I was not happy with their service for several reasons. Although our china etc arrived mostly OK (I expected a few breakages) the quality of packing for other items was not high. Our king size mattress was folded in half for 8 weeks, and consequently ruined. Several boxes were labelled with the wrong name, the packing list was useless; numbers duplicated on boxes, contents incorrect etc. We had lots of things packed for storage which were all supposed to be repacked, instead they were just shoved into bigger boxes. It was mostly small stuff, but considering that they sell their service as 'premium' I was very disappointed. The one good thing was the insurance they recommended, which paid up promptly for the various things that went wrong!

We used them because they were recommended by friends, but I would definately not recommend them to anyone else.

Kirsty
Old Apr 1st 2005, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Sent you a PM....