Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Don't Tell Boomie, But.........

Don't Tell Boomie, But.........

Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:43 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Don't Tell Boomie, But.........

........we got a letter from Adelaide (via agent) today requesting our medicals to be done!!!!

We actually had them done last week unrequested and I received a phone call from the doctor today as well, saying that he has had the blood tests back and that everything is OK. He is posting them off to Adelaide tomorrow!

I start busking tomorrow to raise the bond money!

(A very happy) Steve
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:47 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Re: Don't Tell Boomie, But.........

Originally posted by SteveBannister
........we got a letter from Adelaide (via agent) today requesting our medicals to be done!!!!

We actually had them done last week unrequested and I received a phone call from the doctor today as well, saying that he has had the blood tests back and that everything is OK. He is posting them off to Adelaide tomorrow!

(A very happy) Steve
Nice one ...

wish I was in your shoes
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:48 pm
WBB

(A very happy) Steve
congrats mr bannister, seems you timed things pretty well.

Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Did you tell the agents that you had already had them done?

I intend anticipating when ours will be requested and pre booking them. We are off to Oz as soon as we get our visas anyway so there is no worries with time scales
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:58 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by sj oldfield

I intend anticipating when ours will be requested and pre booking them. We are off to Oz as soon as we get our visas anyway so there is no worries with time scales
Yes. It was our agent who to we could have them done if we wanted.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Yes. It was our agent who to we could have them done if we wanted.

How long ago did you do your police checks?
Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:01 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats Banno.......

wont b long now babz........

and sj oldfield........ don't u have the same agent as banno and i.......whats ure timescale?

love boomie
xx

Last edited by Boomie; Feb 4th 2004 at 7:59 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:03 pm
I Know What's Going On!

How long ago did you do your police checks?
We handed the forms into the local police station on 6th Jan and we got them back dated 8th Jan. 2 days!
Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:16 pm
Go Banana's !!

(A very happy) Steve

Oh happy days !!!

Well done, really please for you, just wish it was us. We have x-rays tommorrow and meds next Thursday, as we put our application in July we are hoping that we don't run out of time frountloading.

The doctor doesn't seem to think my stalking will go against me, as you will be pleased to know, that phase is passed and I'm now neurotic........... worrying the education in Perth will turn our daughter into a hoon.

Very best wishes

Jill and Warren

Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

(A very happy) Steve

Great news Steve, really pleased for you
Have you already sold your house? how far into the process were you before you put it on the market? just wondered as we have to lodge the bond too!
kind regards and best wishes
rach & family
x
Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey Steve....they're really going to let you in!!!!!

Brill news for you and yours

xxx
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Nice one Steve !! Congratulations !

Not long now before you can leave these shores for good
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:07 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Good one there Stevie boy - the DIMIA must be picking up their game with all these recent requests for meds - there'll be a load of GOT IT posts soon, you wait and see.

(A very bitter and twisted Pollster who is supposed to be leaving two weeks today and STILL no news on the visa, no flights booked, no packers booked, nothing. And yes, you could say it was getting to me!)
Old Feb 5th 2004, 5:18 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Great news Steve, really pleased for you
Have you already sold your house? how far into the process were you before you put it on the market? just wondered as we have to lodge the bond too!
kind regards and best wishes
rach & family
x
Hi Rach,

No, the house isn't sold yet but we have spent the last few weeks tarting it up and doing all those little jobs. We only have a very small mortgage so we will borrow the money against the house (already OK'd all this with the bank) and then send off the bond money. The repayments will then only be about £130 per month instead of £1300 per month to rent somewhere if we sold the house to raise the bond money. Also you just move the once, not twice.

Hope yours goes well as well!

Steve.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.