Don't know what to do ... shellshocked

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don't know what to do ... shellshocked

wont somebody please think of the custard creams
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Have you called DIMIA on this one. Im not sure, but I think breaking the 2 second rule may well go against your visa application.

I know you already have your visa sorted out, but immigration at Perth may well try and question you about your lack of respect for the rule.

May be better to come clean and own up to it.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Have you called DIMIA on this one. Im not sure, but I think breaking the 2 second rule may well go against your visa application.

I know you already have your visa sorted out, but immigration at Perth may well try and question you about your lack of respect for the rule.

May be better to come clean and own up to it.
Im sure they'll have a form to fill in asking for all the biscuits ..and its familys details, I think it could be Form P.L.O.P. available in person only at their office for $10.00 (important.. must be completed before entering the country)
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:23 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
10 minutes ago whilst sitting at my desk enjoying this forum I happened to dunk my digestive biscuit into my mug of steaming hot milky coffee ... Now I now you should always "pull out" on the two second rule but I happened to be side tracked by a pallet truck driving past outside my window and inadvertently left the biscuit submerged for 3.5 seconds ... The biscuit disintegrated prompty and is now nothing more than a pile of mush in the my mug. Naturally I should have phoned my family and friends first but I thought I'd receive better Karma here so I posted it up. I'm heartbroken frankly and don't know where to turn ... I may have to take a break.
I feel your pain Three Legs...
Last week, I was filling in the slip for the $16 million lottery when my pen ran out!!
I ran after it, but it was too quick for me and disappeared through a hedge.

Next morning I checked the paper and imagine my surprise when the numbers that I was going to put on had won the loot..

Could all 34,417 members of BE please send me lots of karma, cos it's very hard to type on this laptop standing on the very tip of Bank West Tower in Perth!!!
And it's getting bloody windy!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

u can each send him karma, just send me a $1 each
Originally Posted by Scossie
I feel your pain Three Legs...
Last week, I was filling in the slip for the $16 million lottery when my pen ran out!!
I ran after it, but it was too quick for me and disappeared through a hedge.

Next morning I checked the paper and imagine my surprise when the numbers that I was going to put on had won the loot..

Could all 34,417 members of BE please send me lots of karma, cos it's very hard to type on this laptop standing on the very tip of Bank West Tower in Perth!!!
And it's getting bloody windy!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Aussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really nice

i haven't got a disintegrated biscuit but my dog nearly made me spill my glass of champagne. that's just as traumatic in my book.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:49 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh now look what you've done Rooksie. Custard creams. Now that's it. Im going back. Custard creams are not the same over here. They taste so lovely in front of a log fire in a pub, with the wind howling in the background...and the cold crisp air outside.....

As for Three legs. Did the Mrs take any flowers with her when she left for Gretna Green? Think on now....dont be slack, maybe you can make it there and be her bridesmaid?

Manx..yep.....I'm sure dunkin biscuits contravenes DIMIA rule section (2) but dont worry, it's OK to do it after three years, it used to be two...but now it's three...and he wont be penalised unless he's a defacto....so he's OK
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:19 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought Three Legs, but have you tried Garibaldi's?
If you make the same mistake again and don't pull out in time, then at least you could salvage some currants.
Julie.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:25 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I like your style but why go with half measures on the currents ? I'll try an Eccles cake instead ... at least that way, if I fail to pull out in time the bottom of the mug will resemble a rabbit hutch ...

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Just a thought Three Legs, but have you tried Garibaldi's?
If you make the same mistake again and don't pull out in time, then at least you could salvage some currants.
Julie.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Neighbours (UK) last night - Tim Tam explosion, mug of hot chocolate, Joe Mangle (aka Mark Little) - disaster, similar to Three Legs!

OzTennis (oh, not that I watch)
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Neighbours (UK) last night - Tim Tam explosion, mug of hot chocolate, Joe Mangle (aka Mark Little) - disaster, similar to Three Legs!

Correction - Mangel; Mangle is what he does to the 'Queen's English'.

OzTennis
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:33 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis

OMG, its an epidemic. Call in the army, stay inside, lock your doors, and what ever you do dont go near the biscuits, they are out to get you!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

I'm definitely going to buy some biccies at lunchtime, in the mood for a good dunkin.

Ill report back if I have any misadventures
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:16 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that you have gotten over the initial trauma of the biscuit incident but be aware you may experience PTBDD (post traumatic biscuit dunking disorder) in the future
Gillian
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

I have'nt laughed so much for ages
you need to get yourself a stopwatch
K sent
jacqui

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.