Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don't know what to do ... shellshocked

Have a break ... have a Kwik Krap

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Oh God!"!! wiping my eyes now!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Will you be keeping the mug unwashed to remind you of 'Dunkie' forever, or is it just to difficult to face at this time?
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
this is the part of immigration no one talks about.
No one ever thinks of the biscuits do they
good point mate, we have had threads on loo roll, veg, even supermarkets
this is a first though, good on the OP
just hope he washed his hands before he typed the thread
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Think of the poor biscuit! One minute its being gently dunked, the next its a soggy heap, no use to anyone. What an end to a noble life! We should start a Society to help Distressed Biscuits
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
10 minutes ago whilst sitting at my desk enjoying this forum I happened to dunk my digestive biscuit into my mug of steaming hot milky coffee ... Now I now you should always "pull out" on the two second rule but I happened to be side tracked by a pallet truck driving past outside my window and inadvertently left the biscuit submerged for 3.5 seconds ... The biscuit disintegrated prompty and is now nothing more than a pile of mush in the my mug. Naturally I should have phoned my family and friends first but I thought I'd receive better Karma here so I posted it up. I'm heartbroken frankly and don't know where to turn ... I may have to take a break.
didnt pull out in time, typical bloody man.
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Think of the poor biscuit! One minute its being gently dunked, the next its a soggy heap, no use to anyone.
sounds like my sex life
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Can we please have a moment of silience for the biscuit.....

Thank you
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

McVities are flying a team of four counsellors to the Isle of Man as we speak ... They say this could be a worse case than the loon who tried to swim the Atlantic to Ppppppppppppppp pick up a penguin.

Originally Posted by john_w
Will you be keeping the mug unwashed to remind you of 'Dunkie' forever, or is it just to difficult to face at this time?
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
ROFLMAO
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Its not the same thing.....the tea is ruined now!!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:36 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that is SO worthy of some karma

D D
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Polyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud of

Look, I am a sympathetic person, but I come on this forum for tea-related drinking mishaps.

I DON'T care about you're coffee or moccachino madness, and do not appreciate wading through threads like these.

Free the Digestive One
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:45 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

UPDATE:

Just got off the phone to the Samaritans ...

They are sending a box of Caramel Rocky's over by Datapost as they fear I'm almost over the edge.
I am devastated to hear this very tragic news TL. This is going to take some councelling sessions before you can ever face the whole thing again, in fact I'm not sure you'll ever get over it. I hope the other half didn't sabboutage your biccie packet? I bet she's run off with someone so as to marry them and be careful cos you might find a house full of rellies when you get home....and for gods sake empty your bank account otherwise you'll find it empty and then you'll not get any biccies for future dunkin

As for me...we'll...while we're at it....I am traumatised now cos I live here in Aus where we can't get caramel rockies and I didn't miss them till you mentioned it ya pillock.....so now I'm gonna need to write a thread too...to ask for support.....and karma.....in fact I might just think about going back to UK...... eh?...what?......look this isn't just about you ya know...selfish barsteward......

.......err....anyways...goodluck with the dunkin...and the Mrs....and hope she doesn't take you for every penny....and dont worry, you'll find happiness again once you get to Aus, cos there's no crime, no graffiti and no one works...and best of all it's sunny every dayz and everyone's got a pool wiv a beer fridge..Wot more could ya want m8.....no worries and sod the biscuits
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
I am devastated to hear this very tragic news TL. This is going to take some councelling sessions before you can ever face the whole thing again, in fact I'm not sure you'll ever get over it. I hope the other half didn't sabboutage your biccie packet? I bet she's run off with someone so as to marry them and be careful cos you might find a house full of rellies when you get home....and for gods sake empty your bank account otherwise you'll find it empty and then you'll not get any biccies for future dunkin

Naughty naughty ... very naughty ... (c) Mr C - The Shamen

As for me...we'll...while we're at it....I am traumatised now cos I live here in Aus where we can't get caramel rockies and I didn't miss them till you mentioned it ya pillock.....so now I'm gonna need to write a thread too...to ask for support.....and karma.....in fact I might just think about going back to UK...... eh?...what?......look this isn't just about you ya know...selfish barsteward......

We've decided to cancel our flights and tear the visa's up on the back of this

.......err....anyways...goodluck with the dunkin...and the Mrs....and hope she doesn't take you for every penny....and dont worry, you'll find happiness again once you get to Aus, cos there's no crime, no graffiti and no one works...and best of all it's sunny every dayz and everyone's got a pool wiv a beer fridge..Wot more could ya want m8.....no worries and sod the biscuits
Shite ... The missus has just called me from Gretna ... she's shacking up with a Thai lady boy
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shite ... The missus has just called me from Gretna ... she's shacking up with a Thai lady boy
Great news......I told you things would pick up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.