Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Don't believe all you hear!!!!!!!!!!

Don't believe all you hear!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 11:58 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Don't believe all you hear!!!!!!!!!!

If you have read my thread you will know Andy rung Addy last week........

they told him everything has been united and are happy

well.....................

Had an email today from our case officer.......

Only to inform us that they are still waiting for Andy's police check!!!!!!!

So......

I've rung AMA our agent who tell me ....... "It was posted on the 2nd March and on the 6th March they received acknowledgement it had arrived.......

AMA also have had an email from the case officer asking for the police check and have replied with the above details......

will have to see if it turns up......

I have replied to the case officer also. I have asked if it has not shown up in nthe next few days to let me know....... cuz we all know what the waiting times r like for getting a replacement copy done!!!!!!

can't b helped......

love boomie
xx
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:00 pm
earlswood

Oh Bum Boomie...........

On a lighter note when you have hitches so do I.......

How's the house sale goin'??

Still only 2 viewings in 4 weeks for us

Chin up gal

Anita x

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

oh bloodyhell.....how annoying............and why would it be just Andys that has gone astray????
Bet you are really pis.d off!!!!

Hopefully they will find it sometime today.

Keep my fingers crossed for you
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:08 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by earlswood
Oh Bum Boomie...........

On a lighter note when you have hitches so do I.......

How's the house sale goin'??

Still only 2 viewings in 4 weeks for us

Chin up gal

Anita x
All gone quiet too.......

to b honest we did not expect much this weekend...... being mothering sunday!!!!

Hows it goin with the dragon??

love boomie
xx
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:12 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

This time next year you will be sitting out on your decking in Adelaide with a glass of wine laughing at these little hiccups Boomie.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:16 pm

Originally posted by S Oldfield
oh bloodyhell.....how annoying............and why would it be just Andys that has gone astray????
Bet you are really pis.d off!!!!

Hopefully they will find it sometime today.

Keep my fingers crossed for you
yeah..... half asleep this morning....... see the mail being received on lappie.... never sat up so quick.....

and now..... yeah totally p'd....... 9 am Banno will tell ya cuz i rung him straight after from works fone...... i was on the blower to AMA.....

Can't believe to be honest they did not even tell us that they had received an ack for the things sent......

well....... mine and laurens police check came first...... so sent those off to ama along with works ref, birth certs and marriage cert (1st wedding) we had to buy......

these were sent off...... so when andy's came...... that was sent separate.......

dunno if it went with any ov ure stuff or banno's or any other client...... but like i sed it has been received.......

LOST!!!!! will have to wait n see.......

love boomie
xx
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

DIMIA's levels of inefficiencies are astounding.

Nothing suprises me any more.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:19 pm

Originally posted by Bordy
This time next year you will be sitting out on your decking in Adelaide with a glass of wine laughing at these little hiccups Boomie.

lol..... yeah i know....... so much for wantin to know when addy r shut ova easter hey.......

looks like the bloody cleaner will find it......n put it on her desk for the first day back!!!!!

love boomie
xx
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Boomie,
have you asked AMA if they send the original or do they send a certfied copy?
Just a stab in the dark..............
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:24 pm

Originally posted by S Oldfield
Boomie,
have you asked AMA if they send the original or do they send a certfied copy?
Just a stab in the dark..............

not asked....... but presume only originals are accepted...... if photocopied..... doesn't fraud or copy appear or summut......

just had a look at mine....... cant c it...... but sure i read it on here

love boomie
xx

Last edited by Boomie; Mar 22nd 2004 at 12:27 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

boomie

it will all come together at once you wait and see (my crystal ball never fails me)

arlene
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 5:08 pm
earlswood

Originally posted by Boomie
All gone quiet too.......

to b honest we did not expect much this weekend...... being mothering sunday!!!!

Hows it goin with the dragon??

love boomie
xx
Hi Lisa,

Hope the buyers all come out of the woodwork during the Easter hols!!!

I suppose ur right about Mothers day though..........

The dragon has losts it's puff at the moment, we have taken Nick off the application and sent a letter to Addy as he is going in the Army.

If he doesn't get in we're screwed

At the moment I am training him in fitness,interview skills and training as he has the body of Mr Muscle (the advert!) and the personality of a wet blanket........

before anyone slags me off for being a bad Mother, he isn't mine and usually he hates my guts!!

Keep smilin'

Anita x

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 5:27 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Boomie
not asked....... but presume only originals are accepted...... if photocopied..... doesn't fraud or copy appear or summut......

just had a look at mine....... cant c it...... but sure i read it on here

love boomie
xx

hi

sorry to hear bout that, chin up, it will turn up, i'll have everything crossed for you guys!!!

love laura
x
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 8:54 pm

Originally posted by lauralollipop
hi

sorry to hear bout that, chin up, it will turn up, i'll have everything crossed for you guys!!!

love laura
x

Thanx Laura.....

Hope so!!!

Love Lisa
xx