domestic godess

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default domestic godess

have a viewer coming tomorrow so i am in domestic godess mode, if it moves it gets poilshed (just washed the windows and now its raining)

ps my notice letter is sitting on the sideboard ready for tomorrow nights shift:scared: :scared:

arlene
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 7:16 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: domestic godess

Originally posted by arlene
have a viewer coming tomorrow so i am in domestic godess mode, if it moves it gets poilshed (just washed the windows and now its raining)

ps my notice letter is sitting on the sideboard ready for tomorrow nights shift:scared: :scared:

arlene

Good luck Arlene. Don't forget to put a cinamon stick in the oven (in an oven dish) on low heat 2 hrs before they come.....thats what was on Telly the other night, apparently the smell is lovely !!

Jill normally puts the bread maker on as well !!

Best wishes

Warren
Perth 2004....

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck arlene!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 7:50 pm
WBB

hope it goes well with the viewer's and at work.

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

arlene

Hi Arlene,
hope that the viewing went well and they offered full asking price!
what did work say? hope that they took it well
best wishes
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 8:40 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

arlene

woohoooo!!! go girl!!!!!

sue
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
woohoooo!!! go girl!!!!!

sue

thanks sue

dont know why im scared about handing my notice in but there you are i am

went to a girls night in for the ward the other night and thought what am i doing here in this job, im not happy, shifts are terrible and everyone is always complaining, there is no fun there at all so i made the decision that night

wish me luck for tomorrow

arlene
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 9:40 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

thanks sue

dont know why im scared about handing my notice in but there you are i am

went to a girls night in for the ward the other night and thought what am i doing here in this job, im not happy, shifts are terrible and everyone is always complaining, there is no fun there at all so i made the decision that night

wish me luck for tomorrow

arlene

GOOD LUCK HONEY.....NOT THAT YOU WILL NEED IT!!!!
bet they will all be sick as parrotts when you tell them you are going....we want a full write up, guts and all!!!!!!

sue
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:01 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I am currently covered in paint from tarting up my house for a new tenant...

(how does that work? we have lived here for three years with a tatty blue hall and wallpaper hanging off in the kitchen - decide to rent it out and suddenly get motivated to get decorating - we now have a lovely bright clean yellow hallway, new wallpaper on the kitchen walls which will get painted tomorrow and clean cuboards!)

... so if you need anything painting, I'm your woman!
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

pollster, our house looks great now good enough to stay (think not) we lived in it as it was and had no problems but looking at it from somelses point of view we had to do it up from top to bottom

arlene (in a lovley clean decorated house that any buyer would want )
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:08 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

pollster, our house looks great now good enough to stay (think not) we lived in it as it was and had no problems but looking at it from somelses point of view we had to do it up from top to bottom

arlene (in a lovley clean decorated house that any buyer would want )
That is just it - we didn't mind the wallpaper hanging off the wall (the dogs' attempt at DIY when a pup), it was kinda sentimental in a way, but I don;t think anyone else would see it like that!
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

OK..after you girls have finished practising on your houses, when you get here you can come sort mine out ...

Good luck Arlene...sock it to 'em
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Have everything crossed for you Arlene. In the same boat myself although I wont hand in my notice until we have an offer on the house.
We have had 6 viewers since Nov but no offers...find it hard to get enthusiastic when showing anyone round now. Cant understand why no one seems to love my house the way I love it...
Once we have an offer, then we will really get the show on the road......
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by podgypossum
OK..after you girls have finished practising on your houses, when you get here you can come sort mine out ...

Good luck Arlene...sock it to 'em

will keep you posted on the resignation letter on sunday

arlene
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:25 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Good luck Arlene. Don't forget to put a cinamon stick in the oven (in an oven dish) on low heat 2 hrs before they come.....thats what was on Telly the other night, apparently the smell is lovely !!

Jill normally puts the bread maker on as well !!

Best wishes

Warren
Perth 2004....
Just seen Hubbies post, one thing he forgot to mention is the cinnamon stick should go in water or you'll set light to the oven and that wouldn't be a good idea when you are selling the house

Thought he was being clever

Jill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.