Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dollar on the move

Dollar on the move

Old Jan 24th 2007, 1:03 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dollar on the move

Just in case anyone is looking to cash their money in the very near future the dollar is currently 2.5268 up almost 3 cents so far in todays' trading.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 1:08 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dollar on the move

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Just in case anyone is looking to cash their money in the very near future the dollar is currently 2.5268 up almost 3 cents so far in todays' trading.
I exchanged a large sum yesterday and got 2.5001 which I was happy with. If I had of waited until today I would have got 2.5150. Quite a difference on the amount I transferred. The GBP is on steroids at the moment.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 1:12 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Something must have happened to market sentiment for the Aussie... Sterling has actually fallen against the US$ whilst this has happened...
Old Jan 24th 2007, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rodders39
Something must have happened to market sentiment for the Aussie... Sterling has actually fallen against the US$ whilst this has happened...
The market view following the figures this morning is that there is less chance of a Feb interest rate rise, hence downward pressure on A$...
Old Jan 24th 2007, 1:20 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats good...we changed our money at 2.51 last year and thought we had done well then.
I think it was 3 years ago people were getting 3.00 to the pound.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 2:42 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

2.53. Damn if I'd only waited another day!