Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dog quarantine in Sydney

Dog quarantine in Sydney

Old Sep 4th 2006, 9:55 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dog quarantine in Sydney

Phoned today to arrange the stay for my 2 staffies thinking I'll need to sort things a couple of months ahead, and... apparently there's no waiting list at the moment... Much to my surprise... But I think there is for cats...!

Just thought I'd share that for anyone that's thinking of bringing their dogs over via Eastern Creek...

Cheers
Rod
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:26 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog quarantine in Sydney

Originally Posted by rodders39
Phoned today to arrange the stay for my 2 staffies thinking I'll need to sort things a couple of months ahead, and... apparently there's no waiting list at the moment... Much to my surprise... But I think there is for cats...!

Just thought I'd share that for anyone that's thinking of bringing their dogs over via Eastern Creek...

Cheers
Rod
It's a bloody big place. The pooch section alone is probably the same size as the entire quarantine station in Perth. I'd be surprised if the cats had to wait either.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rodders39

Cheers
Rod

Thanks Rod, we have 3 Staffords. I was looking at the Sydney kennels on the internet theres a good site which shows you the kennels etc, they look wonderful and very high standard of individual care. Your a way in front of us as yet but would love to hear how you get on, to help ease my worrying :scared:
Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

liver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond repute

HI we're bringing over four cats and two dogs to brisbane and they'll all be staying at syndey. Heard that there was a problem with the cattery and they ahd to rebuild or renovate it that's why places are reduced. We're waiting for our import permits to arrive for them and for our visas (please god) so hopefully we'll be able to book them asap. Good l uck for yours.
Originally Posted by Hutch
It's a bloody big place. The pooch section alone is probably the same size as the entire quarantine station in Perth. I'd be surprised if the cats had to wait either.