Wikiposts

dog lovers

Old Oct 28th 2003, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Davenshell
please make sure your dog gets a thorough medical before he comes over our, border collie Buddy was taken seriously ill while in quarantine in Melbourne and we had to make the desicion to have him put to sleep while we were still in the UK.The illness was incurable but could have been picked up earlier but the final outcome would have still have been the same.At the moment unpacking his stuff with tears in our eyes
Dave and Shell.

Dave and Shell,
Sorry for your loss, I'm really sad for you.

Tazzy
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

Got Tazzy dogs blood test results back this morning, all ok, just thought some of you might be interested in what it costs to get all the vet bits done, i had heard very nasty rumours of between £200 and £300 and was really concerned about how to soften up my husband for that one.

Well

Last week he had the frontline and the stuff squirted up his nose which i think was for bordetella bronchiseptica, had a bit of a check up and his blood samples taken, this cost £43 and we still have 2 sachets of frontline left to use later. I now have to pick up his blood test certificates and pay the lab fees which are £63, the only other thing would have been if he needed to be microchipped.

Hope this is helpful

Lynn
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:17 am
Pen
Just Joined

Pen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dog lovers

Originally posted by PeteY
Have you tried that search yet?
Hi Pete

I did try the search but the information was for smaller dogs only
but Thanks anyway!!