Dog Groomers?

Old Dec 11th 2003, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Nessa will become famous soon enoughNessa will become famous soon enough
Default Dog Groomers?

We have submitted our application and are eagerly waiting to hear, could anyone already out in the Melbourne area tell me if there is any call for Dog Groomers?

Thanks Nessa
Old Dec 11th 2003, 8:56 pm
WBB

Default Re: Dog Groomers?

Originally posted by Nessa
We have submitted our application and are eagerly waiting to hear, could anyone already out in the Melbourne area tell me if there is any call for Dog Groomers?

Thanks Nessa

hi and welcome to the forum,

i'm sure the good people of oz have dogs and they would need to be groomed.

what type of visa have you applied for?

Old Dec 11th 2003, 8:59 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Nessa

Thanks Nessa
Seen several 'Mobile Pooch Parlours' around Sydney. No doubt Melbourne's the same.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 9:43 pm
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light

Spent time in Perth early this year with relatives who have dogs. I was amazed a tthe number of vans I saw out and about with their adverts for dog grooming - there must be something in it.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 10:13 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by downunderpom
Seen several 'Mobile Pooch Parlours' around Sydney. No doubt Melbourne's the same.
Same up here in Brisbane Sounds like its a very popular thing Nationwide.

Old Dec 12th 2003, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Yep there are plenty of the mobile pooch vans round Mandurah too, as well as grooming salons. I bath my own dog (because I'm too tight to pay someone to do it) but I don't think it's that expensive, about $15 each time. I think it's important that you keep on top of flea infestation here, with this hot weather you can only imagine how quick the little blighters would breed! The groomers also offer other services such as nail-clipping, ear-cleaning, worming medicine, and all the other things that you can't get your dog to still for.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 4:22 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

There must be a lot of dirty dogs in Australia
Old Dec 12th 2003, 5:13 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jayr
There must be a lot of dirty dogs in Australia
LOL

OOOOOOwwwwwwww.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I not sure about other places in OZ, but Adelaide sure needs one right now.. this dirty pup got covered in mud digging up my garden this morning!!
Attached Thumbnails Dog Groomers?-pc080004.jpg  
Old Dec 12th 2003, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

OMG..the pic is way too big..sorry!!!
Old Dec 12th 2003, 10:45 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Oh Podgy - she is just gorgeous!!
Old Dec 12th 2003, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL thanx Pollster...

But you wouldnt have said that if you saw her tis morning. I ifnd it hard ot believe something that small could make so much mess!!!... we just held her under the shower to hose her down!
Old Dec 12th 2003, 10:54 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Tell me about it - I have a 9 month old Springer who thinks that there is something not quite right unless she is covered in mud and looking bedraggled!

It was OK when she was little - I just used to dunk her in the mop bucket - but now she is so much bigger the hosepipe has to come out - and she hates it!

There is a piccie of her on the Pets thread in The Lounge that Mrs Dagboy started.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

i'll go have a look...i never been in the lounge
Old Dec 12th 2003, 11:35 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt even know my thread had been moved! Shows how much notice I take LOL.

Pollster, your springer is gorgeous! I love them, if I didnt have a shepherd I would have a springer .

podgy, yours looks like a stuffed toy in that pic! very very cute!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.