British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Does it get any better (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/does-get-any-better-342138/)

The Aardvaark Dec 11th 2005 11:21 am

Re: Does it get any better

Liked the joke Di. The other one is what do you call a chinaman who likes his own hand too much ?? Wan Kin

mr mover Dec 11th 2005 11:21 am

Originally Posted by harveyhare
It must be hard for you if you dont like negativity, I loved my home town but could see the good and bad points, I never said i hated it, just found it boring for my age group but as a place to retire...now there's a thought
cheers :beer:

Di

You have answered your own question, you left your home town ,and came to my home town, which has its good and bad points , so if you want to discuss my home town in a negative way {nothing to do here] expect some reaction... i deal with immigrants at least twice a week , and i help them as much as i can , but if they lay s**t on my home town they get treated the same way................... :beer: mm

The Aardvaark Dec 11th 2005 11:26 am

You seriously need to get Laid mate and quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr mover Dec 11th 2005 11:27 am

Originally Posted by The Aardvaark
Liked the joke Di. The other one is what do you call a chinaman who likes his own hand too much ?? Wan Kin

ITS amazing what an Ardvaark can do when it curls up in a ball, it certainly dos,nt need to wank. ;) ................ :beer: mm

harveyhare Dec 11th 2005 11:27 am

Originally Posted by mr mover
You have answered your own question, you left your home town ,and came to my home town, which has its good and bad points , so if you want to discuss my home town in a negative way {nothing to do here] expect some reaction... i deal with immigrants at least twice a week , and i help them as much as i can , but if they lay s**t on my home town they get treated the same way................... :beer: mm

I just wonder where the friggin hell some people have come from if they think this is great.

Di

mr mover Dec 11th 2005 11:30 am

Originally Posted by The Aardvaark
You seriously need to get Laid mate and quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this from a guy who went to Glenelg ,and could,nt find any excitement.... :beer: mm

The Aardvaark Dec 11th 2005 11:32 am

There you go again!. All we newies are trying to do is sort out ya life and get ya a shag but will you listen , no?. The walls come up again the BP elevates to 185/120 and you remember the good old days when you were loved. Chin up old boy i know it was hard as a child i'm sorry that you were the only kid on the street to have shutters on your pram, I know your mum had to feed you with a catapult but look, things will get better and you may get that elusive lay.?

harveyhare Dec 11th 2005 11:33 am

ITS amazing what an Ardvaark can do when it curls up in a ball, it certainly dos,nt need to wank. ;) ................ :beer: mm

Thats because he has a Mrs Ardvaar ;)

Di

harveyhare Dec 11th 2005 11:36 am

And this from a guy who went to Glenelg ,and could,nt find any excitement.... :beer: mm

Glenelg :scared: Thats like Great Yarmouth in the winter.
Kids traumatised, promised not to take them to the nasty place again :D

Di

The Aardvaark Dec 11th 2005 11:55 am

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Glenelg :scared: Thats like Great Yarmouth in the winter.
Kids traumatised, promised not to take them to the nasty place again :D

Di

I've got it Di, the guys obviously aTrainspotter or an Ornathologist or something that only requires himself and two willing hands. Perhaps we ought to petition the queen to Knight him with some title. Like Sir Knob of the Head