British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Does it get any better (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/does-get-any-better-342138/)

The Aardvaark Dec 11th 2005 10:11 am

Re: Does it get any better

Originally Posted by harveyhare

I agree with Harvey Hare there is F*** all to do in Adelaide. I was in the wonderful seaside resort of Skeg vegas Oops I mean Glenelg the other day,! you know the premier resort and looked at the founding fathers monument. Its no surprise that this state was not founded by convicts as the labour would have been impossible to sustain. In other words they would all have died from boredom. I also appreciate that there are people, you know the MOVERS and shakers who bleet at the same record. " If you don't like it then P*** off. However these people probably left the Uk in the heady days of thatcher and probably felt unloved. There is however counselling for these unlucky few. They can talk about anything now from seperation anxiety to the size of a small manhood ( you know the type all defensive and
doesn't like anyone to knock the status Quo). I am in two minds to stay here or try Perth as well. I may just stay to F*** the Wet Nosed Liberals off. Who knows I may even get to become a senior member myself and be a mover and shaker.

mr mover Dec 11th 2005 10:19 am

Originally Posted by The Aardvaark
I agree with Harvey Hare there is F*** all to do in Adelaide. I was in the wonderful seaside resort of Skeg vegas Oops I mean Glenelg the other day,! you know the premier resort and looked at the founding fathers monument. Its no surprise that this state was not founded by convicts as the labour would have been impossible to sustain. In other words they would all have died from boredom. I also appreciate that there are people, you know the MOVERS and shakers who bleet at the same record. " If you don't like it then P*** off. However these people probably left the Uk in the heady days of thatcher and probably felt unloved. There is however counselling for these unlucky few. They can talk about anything now from seperation anxiety to the size of a small manhood ( you know the type all defensive and
doesn't like anyone to knock the status Quo). I am in two minds to stay here or try Perth as well. I may just stay to F*** the Wet Nosed Liberals off. Who knows I may even get to become a senior member myself and be a mover and shaker.

Well take your self in hand son ;) Probably what you do best,? And become a MOVER & A SHAKER , and move on , or like the AARDVAARK curl up into a ball and look at life from between your legs ................ :beer: mm

The Aardvaark Dec 11th 2005 10:32 am

Originally Posted by mr mover
Well take your self in hand son ;) Probably what you do best,? And become a MOVER & A SHAKER , and move on , or like the AARDVAARK curl up into a ball and look at life from between your legs ................ :beer: mm

Tut,Tut , you mover and groover, and there was me thinking that you didn't have a sense of humour. Still at least your mother loves ya, I think that you probably work for the goverment and have a CIA contact as you would be the type, and Adelaide would be the place to run a covert operation against certain middle eastern interests. I probably think that you have done a sales course as well and look at yourself in the mirror in the morning and say " I am a Tiger" or at least a Mover and Groover. I have read your defensive posts with interest over the last few ,months and now can confirm catagorically without a doubt based on a statistical significance of less than 0000.1 that you are a sad self centred opinionated delight to banter with.

The Aardvaark Dec 11th 2005 10:42 am

Silence is golden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr mover Dec 11th 2005 10:44 am

Tut,Tut , you mover and groover, and there was me thinking that you didn't have a sense of humour. Still at least your mother loves ya, I think that you probably work for the goverment and have a CIA contact as you would be the type, and Adelaide would be the place to run a covert operation against certain middle eastern interests. I probably think that you have done a sales course as well and look at yourself in the mirror in the morning and say " I am a Tiger" or at least a Mover and Groover. I have read your defensive posts with interest over the last few ,months and now can confirm catagorically without a doubt based on a statistical significance of less than 0000.1 that you are a sad self centred opinionated delight to banter with.

Have we looked in a mirror lately :D ................ :beer: mm

harveyhare Dec 11th 2005 10:48 am

LOL, did you read Amanda Blair 4/12/05 Old Fogy Adelaide!, spot on.

Di

wengerboy Dec 11th 2005 10:50 am

Well its 5.30am in Adelaide, 72degf/23degc going to get to 38degc by 2pm. the beers on ICE, the barbies ready :) the Pools cleaned.
The freeloader,s :rolleyes: oops rellies should be here by 12, "i wonder what the poor people are doing" :D .................... :beer: :beer: mm

us poor folk took the barbie down to silver sands had a slap up feed and played frisbie :beer:

harveyhare Dec 11th 2005 10:51 am

Why do you always tell people to go home?
Your starting to sound like one of your 12" vinyls with a dodgy needle.

Di

mr mover Dec 11th 2005 11:02 am

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Why do you always tell people to go home?
Your starting to sound like one of your 12" vinyls with a dodgy needle.

Di

Well di ,it,s like this Adelaide is my home i have been here 40 + years , i happen to like the place ,so when i hear negitivity , i react in the same way that all Humans react, LOVE it or LEAVE . ;)
Constructive critism accepted............. :beer: mm

harveyhare Dec 11th 2005 11:07 am

Well di ,it,s like this Adelaide is my home i have been here 40 + years , i happen to like the place ,so when i hear negitivity , i react in the same way that all Humans react, LOVE it or LEAVE . ;)
Constructive critism accepted............. :beer: mm

It must be hard for you if you dont like negativity, I loved my home town but could see the good and bad points, I never said i hated it, just found it boring for my age group but as a place to retire...now there's a thought
cheers :beer:

Di

The Aardvaark Dec 11th 2005 11:08 am

It's a confidence thing Di . You know the "I am a Tiger" routine. This Geezer would not have been able to hack old blighty for the last few years and so when people come and express new ideas and opinions that do not gel they get defensive. That and the small willy as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harveyhare Dec 11th 2005 11:11 am

It's a confidence thing Di . You know the "I am a Tiger" routine. This Geezer would not have been able to hack old blighty for the last few years and so when people come and express new ideas and opinions that do not gel they get defensive. That and the small willy as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

jonni boy Dec 11th 2005 11:13 am

i'll swap freezing cold stockport with any of you lot,whenever you feel pissed off with the place just think of poor old jonni boy wrapped up wearing more skins than a friggin onion.
roll on jan/feb 06 to get the house up for sale :beer:

harveyhare Dec 11th 2005 11:15 am

Originally Posted by jonni boy
i'll swap freezing cold stockport with any of you lot,whenever you feel pissed off with the place just think of poor old jonni boy wrapped up wearing more skins than a friggin onion.

Stockport! no thanks :D
Looking at interstate move rather than the UK

Di

The Aardvaark Dec 11th 2005 11:19 am

Originally Posted by jonni boy

Oh shit mate, sunny Stockport ,Stepping Hill hospital and that funny old country club just off of the M56. still could be worse mate it could be Ashton under something!!!!!!!!!!!.