Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone want some Agapanthus??

Does anyone want some Agapanthus??

Old Dec 1st 2004, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about
Default Does anyone want some Agapanthus??

We have dug out the Agapanthus that were lining our driveway as I have never liked these plants.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone in Melbourne would like them?

There are 5 of them and they are huge!! They weigh around 30 - 40kg each....because they have tons of roots attached and also lots of dirt!!

Him outdoors dug them up as one big plant as they were too hard to separate and dig out. We had to cut all the leaves off them so they do look a bit weird at the moment, but I've been told that they grow back fine....and they are very hard to kill!!

PM me if you are interested.

Regards
Old Dec 1st 2004, 11:17 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone want some Agapanthus??

yup, send them to Perth please.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Siren
yup, send them to Perth please.
I'll ask Fogmeister if he'll chuck them in the boot of his car and leave them with you when he gets to Perth
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

ARGHHHHHH... Agapanthas!!

although i like the flowers, i remember spending a whole weekend tryng to dig them up in NZ... best of luck :scared: