Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know anything about Russell Island?

Does anyone know anything about Russell Island?

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default Re: Does anyone know anything about Russell Island?

Originally Posted by emmieshaw19
Hi Debreeve,

There is good and bad everywhere you are right on that! Whereabouts are you in Brisbane?
we are on the sunny coast , mountain creek nr mooloolaba, almost 2 yrs now , wow how timw flys when having fun [ well most of the time ].x
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 7:12 pm
Bring me SUNSHINE!

emmieshaw19 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Does anyone know anything about Russell Island?

Originally Posted by debreeve
we are on the sunny coast , mountain creek nr mooloolaba, almost 2 yrs now , wow how timw flys when having fun [ well most of the time ].x
Hi Debreeve, Wow! Just had a look at www.mooloolababeaches.com and it looks lovely and SUNNY! Today it is cloudy, dull, a bit cold and depressing in the UK. Did you go straight to Mooloolaba from the UK and what made you decide to go there? How warm, hot, cold is it?! Have you seen many spiders?! Yuk, only fear! Sorry, too many questions! Many thanks for the info I really appreciate it.x