Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone have thoughts on Kingsway Christian College

Does anyone have thoughts on Kingsway Christian College

Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:28 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute
Question Does anyone have thoughts on Kingsway Christian College

This is the one of the private schools near us and they seem to run on the same wave length as Michaels old school. If anyone has any info it would be a really good help (if you've seen my other post you'll understand)

Big thanx in advance
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:55 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone have thoughts on Kingsway Christian College

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
This is the one of the private schools near us and they seem to run on the same wave length as Michaels old school. If anyone has any info it would be a really good help (if you've seen my other post you'll understand)

Big thanx in advance
The only thing i've heard, is from someone who's friends put their children their (so not exactly first hand) they aparantly had to really jump through hoops to prove their faith but after they were in they seemed happy with it.

A recently arrived family i know have put their son in to the other campus of Kingsway, he is high school aged, but has settled quickly, only been there 2 weeks but seems happy, again they had a 2 hour interview to get him in.

Lynn
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:06 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by movetoperth
The only thing i've heard, is from someone who's friends put their children their (so not exactly first hand) they aparantly had to really jump through hoops to prove their faith but after they were in they seemed happy with it.

A recently arrived family i know have put their son in to the other campus of Kingsway, he is high school aged, but has settled quickly, only been there 2 weeks but seems happy, again they had a 2 hour interview to get him in.

Lynn
I have never been christened (mum thought I was the Anti Christ :scared: ) and I never had Michael christened because his natural father is catholic and I'm C of E.
Do you think that would be a problem
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:19 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

I have never been christened (mum thought I was the Anti Christ :scared: ) and I never had Michael christened because his natural father is catholic and I'm C of E.
Do you think that would be a problem
You are asking the wrong person, i am the anti-christ and my kids are the spawn of satan It could well be a problem but it's best to ask them what their entry guidelines are. I know the catholic schools want proof of faith from your priest these days, a couple of years back they couldn't have cared so long as your money was good.

Lynn
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Big thanx in advance

Hi Becky.

The school is really close to us but surely it's a bit far for you to travel. Is there not one closer to you?

Andy
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:33 am
still perthforme

Originally Posted by AndyD
Hi Becky.

The school is really close to us but surely it's a bit far for you to travel. Is there not one closer to you?

Andy
they have a campus over the road from us. Just looking at all options at mo. There is also Quinns Baptist nearby. I intend to go and speak to them all
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Becky, why dont you have a look at Kinross Primary. It is a lovely school and only a five minute drive!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:37 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Big thanx in advance
Dont know about Kingsway but St Stephens at Carramar has a very reputation. Maryann goes to Carramar Primary (great School)but is down for St Stephens for High School.

Sam

PS Congrtats of passing driving test
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:38 am
still perthforme

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Becky, why dont you have a look at Kinross Primary. It is a lovely school and only a five minute drive!
As we dont live in the boundry we may not get in, but michael said he doesnt mind moving in with you, he's chosen his room allready
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

they have a campus over the road from us. Just looking at all options at mo. There is also Quinns Baptist nearby. I intend to go and speak to them all
We enquired about putting our girls in the Kingsway Christian College, but they needed a letter or referance from the church!! :scared:
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:41 am
still perthforme

We enquired about putting our girls in the Kingsway Christian College, but they needed a letter or referance from the church!! :scared:
That shouldnt be a prob I think my mum is in love with the vicar back home
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:49 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to send your children to a Christian school, would it be such a problem to go to a church of your choice?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

As we dont live in the boundry we may not get in, but michael said he doesnt mind moving in with you, he's chosen his room allready

Go and speak to the prin, explain everything, document it all as I said to you the other day!!! Its worth a try mate
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:50 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

That shouldnt be a prob I think my mum is in love with the vicar back home
So, you are a child of Christ? Shouldn't have a problem then!
Tracey
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:53 am
still perthforme

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
So, you are a child of Christ? Shouldn't have a problem then!
Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.