Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?
Yes we would love to
50.00%
No we are too busy
0%
No its too cold
5.26%
I'll check my diary
7.89%
Would love to but have something else on
7.89%
Im not really in to meets
5.26%
No its too far to go
23.68%
No, im in the 'We know who you are gang'
2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

come on the lot of ya
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:00 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
come on the lot of ya
pay ooooor flights and we will be ther lol
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by biggy
pay ooooor flights and we will be ther lol
i would rather pay the flight than yir booze bill
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

sydney stace......
u know that far ahead?????
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

thought i would bring this up for the weekend
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Really wish we could make it, but hubby is working that day. He has very odd shifts 4 days on 4 off. Hopeful for the next one, so add us to the list would you.

Jo
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:50 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by joho
Really wish we could make it, but hubby is working that day. He has very odd shifts 4 days on 4 off. Hopeful for the next one, so add us to the list would you.

Jo
thats a shame, but here should be more on the cards, but this might be our last
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316584
might not get the chance to catch up with u
theres a great gang turn out at the meets, so i wont really be missed
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:50 pm
Banned

Thrush will become famous soon enough

thats a shame, but here should be more on the cards, but this might be our last
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316584
might not get the chance to catch up with u
theres a great gang turn out at the meets, so i wont really be missed
sounds good to me. see u there soapy
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

yes, yes, yes, I know, sorry and all that... see you there mate
Old Jul 30th 2005, 10:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rumbletum
yes, yes, yes, I know, sorry and all that... see you there mate
tell Mr Tum to bring extra beers in case i run out again lol. oh and i have a pressie for him he can have it the next time i see him
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

tell Mr Tum to bring extra beers in case i run out again lol. oh and i have a pressie for him he can have it the next time i see him
...intriguing....do you have a pressie for me too
Old Jul 31st 2005, 11:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rumbletum
...intriguing....do you have a pressie for me too
Nope !!!!! he let me wear his gear(that was far too big for me lol) when i needed it. took me so long to get it back to him, ive got a wee pressie for him.
to be honest, i saw it and thought of Mr Tum
Old Aug 4th 2005, 12:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

bump again.
Old Aug 6th 2005, 7:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

bump again.
no replies this week. anyone else up for this meet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.