Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?
Yes we would love to
50.00%
No we are too busy
0%
No its too cold
5.26%
I'll check my diary
7.89%
Would love to but have something else on
7.89%
Im not really in to meets
5.26%
No its too far to go
23.68%
No, im in the 'We know who you are gang'
2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Old Aug 29th 2005, 1:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone fancy a meet in Sydney?

Originally Posted by WHEEZY
Not to be used in the presence of children though eh!! , oh and don't forget my posh wicker picnic basket, like I nearly did
And did anybody find a pair of thongs (flip flops
im wearing them, but u cant see them for my trousers givin me a real wedgie too
oh aye, u meant flip flops....
Old Aug 29th 2005, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
im wearing them, but u cant see them for my trousers givin me a real wedgie too
oh aye, u meant flip flops....
If you're wearing your thongs there, then no wonder you found Heather's bike uncomfortable
Old Aug 29th 2005, 1:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

If you're wearing your thongs there, then no wonder you found Heather's bike uncomfortable :
that wasnt a bike, it was a death trap. i knew she was out to get me
she has tried to get me a few times, but shes not quick enough, its her age yknow
Old Aug 29th 2005, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

she has tried to get me a few times, but shes not quick enough, its her age yknow
Cue Heather :scared: , Duck Soapy
Old Aug 29th 2005, 1:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

Cue Heather :scared: , Duck Soapy
shes too auld to read it lol
ive decide if i have another meet before we head off, it will be at our place to say goodbye to everyone and theres no place to stick your wine standy thingy unless u wanna stand out on the front lawn he he he
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
Who is the lady in the last pic with stripy top? She looks just like a friend of mine who happens to live in Sydney!
Its Me Flutterscutter, the one from Umina. My name is really Jo Hooper.

Jo
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

and im glad they did. really nice family
hey H where the photos of the meet
Aw fanks very much your not so bad yourself. Had a really good time and will def come to the next one, only earlier this time and not in the E lane of the bridge Got in right lane on way home though.

Jo

Last edited by joho; Aug 29th 2005 at 9:18 am.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

I thought my ears were burning.....less about my age too ye auld buggar...we all know its just cos you havent learned to ride a bike yet and you have a head like a baby's Maybe I should shave my head and make me look like a baby too.. haha

Bike now fixed.. and handlebars too.. apparently they were out of line ! That might explain a lot !

See you soon mate..
Old Aug 29th 2005, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joho
Its Me Flutterscutter, the one from Umina. My name is really Jo Hooper.

Jo

Hi Jo!

Glad you had a great time. How long did it take you to drive down?
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

shes too auld to read it lol
ive decide if i have another meet before we head off, it will be at our place to say goodbye to everyone and theres no place to stick your wine standy thingy unless u wanna stand out on the front lawn he he he
Sounds great, no queue for the BBQ
Shan't bother bringing the wine stand then, shall let hubby hold it for me instead
Old Aug 30th 2005, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Sounds great, no queue for the BBQ
Shan't bother bringing the wine stand then, shall let hubby hold it for me instead

You could always put it on the tiles at the side of Soapy's heated spa....lovely !!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rumbletum
You could always put it on the tiles at the side of Soapy's heated spa....lovely !!
Great idea!!!! I'll bring my 'togs' and thongs!!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 12:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

oh no, ill i can think of is u both sittin in the spa ...pished !!!!!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

oh no, ill i can think of is u both sittin in the spa ...pished !!!!!
Sounds great We'll even let You, Kev and Steve top up our glasses - if your really good (whilst looking after the kids of course!!)
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Sounds great We'll even let You, Kev and Steve top up our glasses - if your really good (whilst looking after the kids of course!!)
oh no, they did the babysitting at the meet, its your turn for a change

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.