Reload this Page >

does anybody have ?

does anybody have ?

Old Feb 4th 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

susanf is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile does anybody have ?

Hi
The three of us are heading to Sippy Downs in 3 weeks. Is there anybody out there with a 15yr old who would like to talk to our 15yr old daughter.
just to tell her about the area and maybe meet up.
If theres anybody living in Sippy Downs or nearby please give us a post and tell us what its like !!!!
Old Feb 4th 2007, 8:00 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: does anybody have ?

Originally Posted by susanf
Hi
The three of us are heading to Sippy Downs in 3 weeks. Is there anybody out there with a 15yr old who would like to talk to our 15yr old daughter.
just to tell her about the area and maybe meet up.
If theres anybody living in Sippy Downs or nearby please give us a post and tell us what its like !!!!
Check out the meet up section of the forum Susan there's quite a few living in that area and they do meet up quite often, the last one was on the spit at Mooloolaba if I remember correctly.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cresta57
Check out the meet up section of the forum Susan there's quite a few living in that area and they do meet up quite often, the last one was on the spit at Mooloolaba if I remember correctly.
thanks for that. Im very new to expats and Ive looked on the meet ups but cant seem to see a meeting, probably not looking in the right place. where should I go or could you hve a look and tell me when the next one is because that would be fantastic to meet up and get some advice.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 8:15 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by susanf
thanks for that. Im very new to expats and Ive looked on the meet ups but cant seem to see a meeting, probably not looking in the right place. where should I go or could you hve a look and tell me when the next one is because that would be fantastic to meet up and get some advice.
Details of the last meet have slipped down onto page 2 of the meet ups now. Keep a look out for a Sunshine coast meet up. There's a lot of Poms living in and around the Buderim, Sippy Downs, Mountain Creek areas. If you do a general search on the Sunshine Coast you'll find heaps
Old Feb 4th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cresta57
Details of the last meet have slipped down onto page 2 of the meet ups now. Keep a look out for a Sunshine coast meet up. There's a lot of Poms living in and around the Buderim, Sippy Downs, Mountain Creek areas. If you do a general search on the Sunshine Coast you'll find heaps
thanks I will give that a go