Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Does anybody fancy meeting up?

Does anybody fancy meeting up?

Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anybody fancy meeting up?

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
I can't fail to notice that there are loads of you that know each other pretty well. (The cheeky and sometimes risque innuendoes give it away ). I feel a little bit jealous and left out.

Ah, Julie my sweet........I would love to be familiar with you......there's nothing more I'd rather do.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:06 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Tell me to bog off if I am interfering but as the OP lives on the doorstep of Sandown Park and the big expo is there 7/8/9 October a meet around then might get lots of takers after the show. (As well as the one you are putting together soon).

Show details are here:

http://www.outboundpublishing.com/cg...howitem=000001

We have been to a couple of excellent meets after these shows in the past but we hope to miss this one. Nothing personal but we hope to be on our way to Perth by then.
Worzel, what would we do without you eh
Fab idea. Why didn't I think of that?
Ok, so the weekend of 8/9 October it is then. I'll decide on the place and let you all know.
Julie

P.S. I won't take it personal that you won't be there
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:08 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Ah, Julie my sweet........I would love to be familiar with you......there's nothing more I'd rather do.
You sweet talker you

Come on Bix, get a flight over then!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:16 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by amanda76
OH its too far for me!! arrrrrrrrhhhh

amanda
I was going to say something like that too

Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:20 am
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I was going to say something like that too

Aw, come on guys. What's 12000 miles between friends eh?
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
You sweet talker you

Come on Bix, get a flight over then!

Can't fly but if I leave now I might just make it
Attached Images  
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:31 am
Chocoholic

Originally Posted by Bix
Can't fly but if I leave now I might just make it
I'll have a pint waiting on the bar for you