Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do you have a favourite thread ?

Wikiposts

Do you have a favourite thread ?

Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:07 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you have a favourite thread ?

Originally Posted by baconmaster
Thanks for that, "the faggot is a great belly warmer", that is enough to make anyone emmigrate!!!
If you're looking for one-liners, that article was full of 'em.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

The following link, has been voted the funniest thread, for about 3 years in a row now. It's old, it's a classic, I guess it helps if you know of the people that post on there, because some of the posts are so out of character.

Helps to read it if one has a few ales in them, but god it is funny.

Different board, but its general chit chat and worth reading.

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.ph...ght=poop+shute
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Do you have a favourite thread, mine if the "Am I too fat" one, what is yours and why ?
for me it has to be this one by dolly1 ( IT SAYS IT ALL)
A BIT DEEP BUT BRILLIANT

RISK"

To Laugh is to risk appearing the fool,
To Weep is to risk appearing sentimental,
To reach out for another is to risk involvement,
To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self,
To place your ideas, your dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss.
To love is to risk not being loved in return,
To live is to risk dying,
To hope is to risk despair,
To try is to risk failure,
But risks must be taken, for the greater hazard is to risk nothing,
The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, and is nothing,
They may avoid suffering and sorrow,
But, they cannot learn, change, grow, love or live.
Chained by their attitude they are a slave, they have forfeited freedom,
Only a person who risks is free.

DOLLY X

Last edited by robert cowan; Apr 8th 2005 at 11:49 am.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:04 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Came across this one the other day and made me laugh.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293465
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a favourite thread, mine if the "Am I too fat" one, what is yours and why ?
I'm suprised no-one has nominated the 'top tips' thread yet/

Its like Viz, only funnier

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:34 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

this guy did some v funny posts including taking the dog - 2 grand or 8 pence :scared:
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:29 am
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Unhappy Re: Do you have a favourite thread ?

Originally Posted by bridiej
Haven't got as far as reading the rest of your suggestions - surely none can beat this one - STILL can't go to the loo without looking at the roll and thinking...."shit!" :scared:
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:31 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floss
STILL can't go to the loo without looking at the roll and thinking...."shit!" :scared:
Unfortunate choice of words there