Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do London email you

Do London email you

Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do London email you

I sent in my spouse visa to London by registed post on the 2nd Feb and £540 was put on my credit card on the 5th Feb. I have not heard from them regarding my additional info...in fact they have never acknowledged my application. Do they contact you via email or phone or post????

Sharon
Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:39 pm
WBB

Default Re: Do London email you

Originally posted by Pasquill
I sent in my spouse visa to London by registed post on the 2nd Feb and £540 was put on my credit card on the 5th Feb. I have not heard from them regarding my additional info...in fact they have never acknowledged my application. Do they contact you via email or phone or post????

Sharon
they have only ever contacted me to request additional info, as a rule they do not acknowledge any documents received.

anyway i sent my application off in november so stop queue jumping.

Old Feb 16th 2004, 3:42 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

I think they will only contact you to request additional information or to say you have/have not got the visa.

At least they have taken payment for the visa so you know they have received it and started the process.

Good luck

TT

Sharon
Old Feb 16th 2004, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey...they like to keep you guessing dont they. It was just that everyone seems to have been asked for their additional info within a few days of the visa application going in.

Last edited by Pasquill; Feb 16th 2004 at 5:06 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 7:45 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Sharon
I was contacted by phone (that was 2 years ago). I was on holiday and thought it was a work call so I hung up on them. OOps. They wanted to know if I needed some extra time to get into Australia and to inform me the via had been granted.

If you did not front end load you will receive a letter requesting medicals and police checks. After that you will get the grant letter.

Good luck but I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Great news

I had a letter from them requesting my medical and police check documents...which luckily I had already got. The letter said that they would be confirming my visa as soon as possible.

Maybe we will be leaving on the 5th July 2004.