To do list...

Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all
Default To do list...

feeling a bit like a headless chicken at the mo. We fly out to Melbourne a week on Sunday and i am just starting to panick.

I've seen previous threads that provide a to do list for before you go and after you land but I can't seem to find them on the search thingy... which about sums up my head at the mo

can anyone help calm me down... i need to feel organised...
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:36 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To do list...

Originally Posted by sheli0508
feeling a bit like a headless chicken at the mo. We fly out to Melbourne a week on Sunday and i am just starting to panick.

I've seen previous threads that provide a to do list for before you go and after you land but I can't seem to find them on the search thingy... which about sums up my head at the mo

can anyone help calm me down... i need to feel organised...
Sticky at the top of this page. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345774
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all
Default Re: To do list...

Originally Posted by Dorothy
told u my head was bollxxd... cheers