Reload this Page >

do i need to notify dima?

do i need to notify dima?

Old Dec 16th 2002, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

lilbabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face do i need to notify dima?

Hi,

Do i need to notify DIMA if i will be resigning from my present work? and Do i also need to inform them that my membership to ACS and BCS has now expired?

Thanks!
Old Dec 16th 2002, 6:56 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: do i need to notify dima?

In the words of Mother Teresa-"Fudged if I know me old Cocker"

You'll get an answer soon,if not try the OZ & NZ immigration forum-wealth of knowledge,but no humour.

BB-I used to be funny you know
Old Dec 17th 2002, 2:01 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lilbabe
Do i need to notify DIMA if i will be resigning from my present work? and Do i also need to inform them that my membership to ACS and BCS has now expired?
1) It's usually courtesy to do so, although it is not mandatory. Letting DIMIA know that you are no longer at your present job will minimize the possibility of confusion if and when DIMIA contact your present employer to attempt to verify your employment and are rudely shocked by "no, he doesn't work here, sorry" without any proper explanation by your (ex-)employers.

2) No, that won't be necessary, as long as your ACS skills assessment was positive and valid at the time of your lodgement, that's all that matters. Your resignation (or the expiration) of your memberships do not change the fact that you were a member of these organizations at the time you lodged your application, which is all that matters to DIMIA.

Peter
Old Dec 17th 2002, 2:03 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

> Originally posted by baldbutts
> You'll get an answer soon,if not try the OZ & NZ immigration
> forum-wealth of knowledge,but no humour.

Indeed :-)

> BB-I used to be funny you know

You mean you aren't now? What happened, BB?

Peter
Old Dec 17th 2002, 4:30 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Originally posted by ptlabs

> BB-I used to be funny you know

You mean you aren't now? What happened, BB?

Peter
Some Tosspot made an offer on our house,knew they couldn't afford it (just the name Baldbutt Manor alone makes it 7 figures),so disappeared.
Hard to be funny when you're planning revenge!!

BB-I really do know where they live
Old Dec 17th 2002, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by baldbutts
Some Tosspot made an offer on our house,knew they couldn't afford it (just the name Baldbutt Manor alone makes it 7 figures),so disappeared.
Hard to be funny when you're planning revenge!!

BB-I really do know where they live
Hello BB and family,

Sorry to hear your troubles BB.

You still put a smile on our faces here in Bonny Scotland - Keep it coming and hopefully NOT Kent for too much longer.

Regards

Ginny and the Hendersons