Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do I need to apply seperately?

Do I need to apply seperately?

Old Jul 20th 2005, 2:34 pm
Oz won't no whats hit em!

lindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant future
Default Do I need to apply seperately?

Hiya.

I am nineteen years of age and currently still living at home with my parents and my younger brother who is fifteen, we have decided as a family to apply for a visa to move to australia. due to me being 0ver eighteen and working, however going back to college from potentially another two years from september, do i need to apply seperately in my own name of can i go i with mums application? she will be the named applicant as she is a nurse which is on the list of occupations in demand (hoping it might get pushed through so she can start work sooner)

I would really appreciate some advice, and any bodies opinions who have been in this situation or know someone who has.

Many thanks.

Linda xx
Old Jul 20th 2005, 2:39 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I need to apply seperately?

Originally Posted by lindaclaire
Hiya.

I am nineteen years of age and currently still living at home with my parents and my younger brother who is fifteen, we have decided as a family to apply for a visa to move to australia. due to me being 0ver eighteen and working, however going back to college from potentially another two years from september, do i need to apply seperately in my own name of can i go i with mums application? she will be the named applicant as she is a nurse which is on the list of occupations in demand (hoping it might get pushed through so she can start work sooner)

I would really appreciate some advice, and any bodies opinions who have been in this situation or know someone who has.

Many thanks.

Linda xx
Hi Linda,
I fear because you have worked the claim for dependancy would be very difficult for you.
However I am no expert so try posting your message on the immigration forum where you may get more "expert" advice.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Good luck....and wellcome to the forum
Old Jul 20th 2005, 2:52 pm
Oz won't no whats hit em!

lindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant future
Default Re: Do I need to apply seperately?

hello,

thanks for replying, i have taken ur advice and posted on the other forum.

cheers