Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do all have to go over to Oz together?

Do all have to go over to Oz together?

Old Aug 19th 2003, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

starstruck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do all have to go over to Oz together?

Could anyone help on this one please.

Do all the applicants, on a skilled visa, have to go over to Oz together at the same time, in order to validate the visa?

Is it possible for the primary applicant to go over first and then send for the others in the family?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Old Aug 19th 2003, 2:45 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Do all have to go over to Oz together?

Originally posted by starstruck
Could anyone help on this one please.

Do all the applicants, on a skilled visa, have to go over to Oz together at the same time, in order to validate the visa?

Is it possible for the primary applicant to go over first and then send for the others in the family?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Hi

you don't all have to go together at the same time, although you all have to go (even just for a visit) before the first entry date.

Sometimes the visas will state that the primary applicant must enter the coutry first. This may mean them just standing in queue in front of you when going theough immigration though. It will state on your visa grant letter if this is to be the case.

hope this helps

Mel