Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Divine intervention?

Divine intervention?

Old Aug 8th 2002, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Divine intervention?

Has it been divine intervention or is it just that AHC have finally found our application out from where it fell down the back of the radiator some months before??? (14 months to be precise) We have a sign!!! No it wasn't the angel Gabriel, but even better, a letter from London today requesting our medicals and police checks. Luckily I was able to say "here's one I made ealier!" and posted them off ASAP. They also wanted an updated Assurance of Support form (didn't make one of those earlier , so out with the cornflake packets and stickyback plastic, but at least things are happening in the Team 2 office.
Sue
Old Aug 8th 2002, 5:41 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Nice one Sue and Ian
Great feeling ain't it when you finally realise that your being dealt with.
Last time I was dealt with such pleasure I was
in Amsterdam.................................

Old Aug 8th 2002, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

PML Baldy.. 2 points... I thought you did not *koff* smoke, and how the 'ell did you pass your medicals... we are talking the brain scan here!!!

You sure the xray was of yer chest and not a few lost brain cells?

Yvonne
Old Aug 8th 2002, 5:53 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Yvonne,is that a picture of you?
If so did you have to apply for 2 PR's or do Siamese twins only need 1?
Good luck for September
Him with the bald'un

Last edited by baldbutts; Aug 8th 2002 at 6:34 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2002, 7:11 pm
ndaltonb

Thumbs up

Great news.

I thought August was the silly season but maybe things are hotting up at AHC. I've got a couple of roof supports for your AOS if you need them.

Nigel db

Old Aug 8th 2002, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

Baldybutticus.. yes that it my son and I.. thought it would be a good time to warn people of what we look like so we can be avoided like the plaque

Alas... we were joined by our souls and hopefully will never be removed and continue to make melodic sounds together like all mothers and sons should (and most do but hardly any would admit to it anyways)

Hmmm I seem to have digressed......